2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him, but he’s not enjoying himself, and it shows on the pitch.

I have no ill will towards him whatsoever, but I don’t think it’s going to work out for him here. He’s a young man a long way from home. Maybe he’s not right for Everton and Everton’s not right for him.

agree with this...seen (rare) glimpses of his ability - Newcastle last year - but doesn’t seem happy , Young lad who will go on to have a decent career no doubt. unfortunately a big drop quality wise currently from richly/DCL and kean...wouldn’t be such an issue if we hadn’t paid so much for him.

Wouldn’t be overly surprised if he left this window back to Italy - would mean we’d need another forward option in.

Fair play for taking penalty ;-) He made runs etc tonight and lots did'nt come off for him ie the miss but he ll come good under Carlo ;-) His not a lone striker and in reality still young, away from home etc so people need to relax too about him and give him a chance ;-)

That was awful. Absolutely awful.

The one thing I'll give him is he was in the right position to miss that sitter and his movement isn't completely terrible. Other than that, there's almost nothing to get behind at the moment.

Like everyone else I'd love this one to work out, but it looks hopeless.

It is hard for people to understand that getting on the end of those is a good sign and unless he's the worst header of the ball to ever exist a sign more of his ability to score than it is of him lacking the ability to do so. Getting the shots away is more than half the battle.

lol give it a rest lad. The more you post the more you show yourself up as a fanboy.

he’s nowhere near the required level and is too far away to be given game time for the first team.

lol give it a rest lad. The more you post the more you show yourself up as a fanboy.

he’s nowhere near the required level and is too far away to be given game time for the first team.
I'm not though. I've said similar for DCL and look how that went. Missing chances in isolation does not make you a bad striker. A run of misses is different.

It’s not that he’s got nothing to offer, but generally speaking his all round game is dreadful. It’s one thing to have a favoured way of playing, it’s another to just be unable to contribute in any other way. He’s got pace and skill but his movement, touch, awareness etc are shocking. I’ve said before I’m sure he’ll improve but a year in performances like that just aren’t acceptable.
There is skill and talent in the player but we need an adequate backup that we can rely on should we need to rest or replace one of Richy or DCL and i am just wondering whether or not if he is maybe just a bit too raw for what we need.

There is skill and talent in the player but we need an adequate backup that we can rely on should we need to rest or replace one of Richy or DCL and i am just wondering whether or not if he is maybe just a bit too raw for what we need.
I think the alternative to a developing player with potential like Kean is probably someone who is Tosun level. I know which I prefer but fair play if you're in the other camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.