2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needs to go on loan where he'll play more whether it's Italy or not.

End of the day, feeling homesick gets less when you're confident in what you're doing. Once you're confident, you feel happier. The lads not confident since going from golden boy at a huge club in Juve...to being cast away to the premiership where he's not.

Needs to go on loan where he'll play more whether it's Italy or not.

End of the day, feeling homesick gets less when you're confident in what you're doing. Once you're confident, you feel happier. The lads not confident since going from golden boy at a huge club in Juve...to being cast away to the premiership where he's not.
Disagree. We either keep him here (and develop) or sell if somebody matches our fee and Carlo/Marcel think it's for the best, and replace him in the squad.

If somebody wants a loan to buy, they need to offer another player on loan as a sweetener

As a few have pointed to there I know some fully grow 30 something men who have struggled during the pandemic living in the country they’ve lived in their whole life with all their family around them. Any problems he has right now aren’t really on the football side as he’s slotting when he gets time on the pitch but I wouldn’t begrudge him not being the happiest lad in the world right now.

Disagree. We either keep him here (and develop) or sell if somebody matches our fee and Carlo/Marcel think it's for the best, and replace him in the squad.

If somebody wants a loan to buy, they need to offer another player on loan as a sweetener

If he's as good as they think, he needs games IMO and a season of playing regularly is not going to harm him. The odd league cup game isn't gonna help his development.

If he was slotting for fun and giving DCL a run for game time I'd be behind keeping him on the books as he'd be confident and settled.

New league, new city, away from family, and not playing football after being the next big thing. Even makes me feel rubbish just writing that, so no doubt he's not feeling 100%

If he's as good as they think, he needs games IMO and a season of playing regularly is not going to harm him. The odd league cup game isn't gonna help his development.

If he was slotting for fun and giving DCL a run for game time I'd be behind keeping him on the books as he'd be confident and settled.

New league, new city, away from family, and not playing football after being the next big thing. Even makes me feel rubbish just writing that, so no doubt he's not feeling 100%
Who would you send him on loan to and who would you replace him in the squad with

Status
Not open for further replies.