2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some people try so hard to look past the fact he absolutely hates us and is desperate to leave?

Sulking around the pitch = "just needs a run of games we haven't given him a chance"
Liking 'Free Kean' posts from PSG fans = "Nah lads just frustrated he'll get his head down once he has a full Goodison behind him"
Deleting all Everton related content from his social media profiles = "hahaha why do people read so much into social media?? He's just reinventing himself"

Wake up people.
All this stuff doesn't really bother me. I want him sold because he's actually not a very good footballer

The best way he can get people off his back is by actually being good at football for us, something he's not done much at all of.
Most of our players haven’t been good at playing football for us. And most of them haven’t joined us at 19 from a different country not long before a pandemic which stopped them being able to play football and leaves them with nothing else to do.

I’m not trying to say he is an amazing footballer we should bend over backwards for and allow to get away with anything. But I think he does deserve a bit more consideration that people calling him a spoilt brat etc

He'd be fine as a sole striker if the team he was playing for could pass a football to each other

hmm dunno, his hold up play is pretty abysmal.

Teams that play 4-3-3 well play it with three players who just play up front (though yes, having players who can pass helps)

I'm not sure mate. Could have been something behind the scenes or snowballed from the substitute incident vs United. He might not actually hate us at all.

It just hasn't worked out.

Came over at 19. On his own by the sounds of it, his mum dropping back to Italy every now and then.

A change of manager to Ancelotti, with the whole Ferguson thing in the middle. new league, gone from playing with Ronaldo to playing with Delph.

Then COVID, in the UK's strictest lockdown with no footy he was here (and did a stupid thing too), no family with him apparently for 3 months. Then he played a tiny bit after the restart, then clearly wanted to leave. Had a great year at PSG and comes back to mid-table Everton who want to bin their best player off, have just got another new manager, can't rub two pennies together and one of the senior players has been arrested.

Best move for all concerned is we get the money for him. We needed to get it done quickly but clearly PSG were waiting on Messi. Even though Barca always seemed likely to re-sign him, they'll have known there was a possibility, however slim, that it would fall through and so it proved.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.