2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not awful, it just hasn't worked out here for one reason or another. It happens.

He is a young talent and PSG have the luxury of dropping him into games against other Ligue 1 teams who they should be able to beat quite comfortably so he can settle in. We have never had that here.

It's not a bad scenario for us, he goes and does boss and we get a huge fee or he comes back and does boss for us. Or he does crap of course and we are stuck with him but lets not worry about that just yet.

Makes tomorrow more interesting anyway...
I agree it’s a great move for him and the club.

Don’t doubt he has some talent looking at his highlight reels from before he joined us.

He has been awful for us though, just basing my opinion on what iv seen of him.

If this is just a straight up loan, which it appears, then I’m all for it. He’ll get minutes, score against some farmers and may even get some CL experience.

After all that he either comes back with a spring in his step, ready to push DCL, or we get a decent wedge for him. The Chelsea model.

I agree it’s a great move for him and the club.

Don’t doubt he has some talent looking at his highlight reels from before he joined us.

He has been awful for us though, just basing my opinion on what iv seen of him.

Oh he deffo has been rubbish for us. As I said, sometimes it just doesn't work out. Veron and Forlan were crap for Man Utd, Shevchenko rubbish for Chelsea etc. All great players though.

Kean obviously still has a lot to prove.

Oh he deffo has been rubbish for us. As I said, sometimes it just doesn't work out. Veron and Forlan were crap for Man Utd, Shevchenko rubbish for Chelsea etc. All great players though.

Kean obviously still has a lot to prove.
Fair point.

Hopefully your right. You never know what’s going on behind the scenes I suppose.

You might well be right and I might well be wrong, but logic suggests to me that Kean is going to PSG because Ancelotti wants somebody better.
Or he wants somebody more committed to the cause Eggs.

He's made this point a few times in interviews.

He gets his confidence up scores goals. He won’t want to come back
No matter how well we do this season
In that case his worth is that much more and he'll have more suitors willing to pay for him. There's no purchase agreement built into the loan so we can charge what we want given he'll still have 3 years left on his contract I think.

I hope he smashes it at PSG.

Hopefully, this loan move will work out well for Moise Kean and he'll be getting the minutes on the pitch that he needs.
I don't really see Everton sending him out on loan without some assurances from PSG that he'll be given a certain amount of game time etc. with them. Best of luck to the lad, I hope things go well for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.