2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did Balotelli have a excellent career, you must be in a minority of one to have that belief. Incidentally I don't read the Italian media I must assume you do. You berate me for being racist when comparing this idiot with the idiot Balotelli which in itself is most odd. You ignore the facts, yes they are both Italian, young, head strong. They both left Italy at an early age, both struggled with their style of play in this country and both got into trouble with the authorities. I hope I'm not confusing you with fact. Some how you conclude that Kean has more in common with Grealish than Balotelli how you achieve that claim is mystifying. Gealish has, never lived in Italy, never lived on Merseyside but he has captain his club side. All three are narks but in fairness to Grealish he remains with his home town club and is hero worshipped by fans he grew up with. Obviously he is white, that's in relation to your claimed racist connotations. I'll leave it there as your posting is beneath contempt, if something gets posted on this site that is racist I'm in the forefront of those asking for it's removal. For you to attempt to conjure up a charge against me for racism makes me wonder where this world is going to, you should be ashamed
At what point did I accuse of being racist? That's your issue. Lazy maybe. You might not read Italian media (I do) but the connections to balotelli continued in the British media before he'd even signed with us and Souness continued with his lazy ideas.

4 league titles.
Champions League winner
Best player at the Euros
Part of the only Italian team to ever win a treble.
Who was the last player we had with that kind of record?

4 league titles.
Champions League winner
Best player at the Euros
Part of the only Italian team to ever win a treble.
Who was the last player we had with that kind of record?
Samuel E'to probably has the best recent record of winning stuff we've had I suppose ?

Listen, young lads make mistakes. I'm certainly not condoning what he's done, he should make amends however Duncan Ferguson and Steven Pienaar were both done for drink driving. Equally dangerous, could've taken a lot of people out in different circumstances.

Reprimand him without doubt, but is it necessary to hang him out to dry?

Everyone makes mistakes although I must admit I'd consider a sale.

Listen, young lads make mistakes. I'm certainly not condoning what he's done, he should make amends however Duncan Ferguson and Steven Pienaar were both done for drink driving. Equally dangerous, could've taken a lot of people out in different circumstances.

Reprimand him without doubt, but is it necessary to hang him out to dry?

Everyone makes mistakes although I must admit I'd consider a sale.

Isn't wanting someone sold over this hanging him out to dry?

Pretty much this. My brother lives two doors down from my mum. My dad's recently been put in care. No way he's not visiting her with his kids. Slightly different circumstances but it's not as if he's thrown a huge party in a club
Sorry, but there should be no exemptions or excuses apart from when there is a genuine need for care, and even then it should be with adequate social-distancing.

Without intending to be all holier than thou, but I haven't seen my elderly parents (both living alone) in weeks apart from when leaving shopping on the doorstep.

Nor has my wife seen her father who is recovering from a serious illness. The risk to them and ourselves is far too high, so people should strictly adhere to it.

It's bloody tough, mentally and physically, but with certain age groups it's far better having a few weeks strictly social-distancing than them dying of the virus.

I've known a few people who've had it and it's horrible, and I know of a fair few people who've now died from it, so unless we want another spike it has to be done.

People nonchalantly going around and meeting family thinking it's all okay really are putting their own lives and the lives of others at risk - it's selfish!

I would imagine for a player, especially a young one, that having the fans on your side cheering you on & wishing you well is a powerful tool in a players time at a club. Kean arrived here with that support & despite some average to poor performances the majority still had his back & knew or at least hoped that the lad would come good eventually.
Sadly Kean has chipped away at this good will with a seemingly poor attitude at times & making poor decisions in his personal life in a high profile position. The club has issued it's statement & he will no doubt be fined & internally punished but that should be the end of it. A young man messed up. He has now lost that good will towards him & will have to rely on his football abilities & attitude to win us back over. The balls in his court now.

Status
Not open for further replies.