2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to get anything going when you come on for 20 minutes or you randomly start a game and then don't play next week and week after he comes on for 20 minutes, He's only going to get better by playing every week. He gets use to the league and hopefully a goal will give him a big confident boost.
Give the lad a fair run with Iwobi behind him, If he doesn't start him against Norwich we might as well just sell him in January.

It's all down to the coaching for me. Its Draconian here at Everton. If you work the hardest you get in the team. But each individual needs coaching differently and to be taught discipline.

It would be a real shame if he throws the towel in this early and leaves in January. But if he doesn't want to play for Everton similar to Lookman and vlasic then there's no point kicking the can further down the street for the sake of it.

Just to put this into perspective, here are comments Kean himself made about his father during the tractor debacle:

“Tractors? I don’t know what you’re talking about. If I am the man I am today, it’s only THANKS TO MY MOTHER.
“With that, I said everything, and never forget who gives you the food you eat.”

With that in mind, I think it’s safe to say he father isn’t dictating anything to him.

Just to put this into perspective, here are comments Kean himself made about his father during the tractor debacle:

“Tractors? I don’t know what you’re talking about. If I am the man I am today, it’s only THANKS TO MY MOTHER.
“With that, I said everything, and never forget who gives you the food you eat.”

With that in mind, I think it’s safe to say he father isn’t dictating anything to him.
Does that not raise an issue then?

If Kean vlasic lookman etc dont want to play here then sell them?

So any good young player who is mis used should just be shut off? How about we give them game time and let them play football?

How many good young talents are we going to sign and have them want to leave within a year before the fan base actually open their eyes and see how much we are setting ourselves back by not backing them

Reckon before long these types of players will be household names at the top end of football whilst fans still try to justify how they were crap because x sacked manager didnt play them.

It's all down to the coaching for me. Its Draconian here at Everton. If you work the hardest you get in the team. But each individual needs coaching differently and to be taught discipline.

It would be a real shame if he throws the towel in this early and leaves in January. But if he doesn't want to play for Everton similar to Lookman and vlasic then there's no point kicking the can further down the street for the sake of it.
Have you seen any of the coaching sessions?

It's hard to get anything going when you come on for 20 minutes or you randomly start a game and then don't play next week and week after he comes on for 20 minutes, He's only going to get better by playing every week. He gets use to the league and hopefully a goal will give him a big confident boost.
Give the lad a fair run with Iwobi behind him, If he doesn't start him against Norwich we might as well just sell him in January.

Fair points. But questions on his attitude will persist, late to team meetings twice already and was late to an Italy meeting also in the same period. If Silva honestly thought he was good enough to play ahead of DCL and Tosun, he would. He's shown very, very little in his appearance thus far, albeit brief.

If he's not arsed there's nothing we can do. If we get offered what we paid for him back then I'd take it and go out and buy an actual established striker.

Fair points. But questions on his attitude will persist, late to team meetings twice already and was late to an Italy meeting also in the same period. If Silva honestly thought he was good enough to play ahead of DCL and Tosun, he would. He's shown very, very little in his appearance thus far, albeit brief.

If he's not arsed there's nothing we can do. If we get offered what we paid for him back then I'd take it and go out and buy an actual established striker.
Which is what we should have done two years ago.

Does that not raise an issue then?

If Kean vlasic lookman etc dont want to play here then sell them?

So any good young player who is mis used should just be shut off? How about we give them game time and let them play football?

How many good young talents are we going to sign and have them want to leave within a year before the fan base actually open their eyes and see how much we are setting ourselves back by not backing them

Reckon before long these types of players will be household names at the top end of football whilst fans still try to justify how they were crap because x sacked manager didnt play them.

Yep they need to play football

Status
Not open for further replies.