2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

never a loan striker , you could put most strikers you could name in this formation we have and they would struggle , never mind a kid trying to make it in the prem in a struggling side, we are to slow getting up the pitch, the striker isolated and facing at least two defenders when they get the ball.

I feel for him. He's in a team which can't create even a half chance and just hoof deep crosses. We're in real danger of destroying the lads confidence by not giving him a fair chance.

And that’s where I think Brands will be most frustrated at Silva over, not playing to the lad’s strengths and not giving him more of an opportunity than 15-20 mins when we are behind

And that’s where I think Brands will be most frustrated at Silva over, not playing to the lad’s strengths and not giving him more of an opportunity than 15-20 mins when we are behind

And twice now been expected to rescue games when we had only 10 men. The management of certain players this season has been downright idiotic.

Davies, kean and Bernard spring to mind.

Yeah, it must be really hard earning thousands of pounds a week and having women throw themselves at you because you're loaded.

My guess is he's not losing much sleep.

19 year old kid, struggling with the language barrier, living in a new city. People slating him as crap after the odd 20 mins off the bench.

I reckon he might be feeling a bit down and he deserves better.

19 year old kid, struggling with the language barrier, living in a new city. People slating him as crap after the odd 20 mins off the bench.

I reckon he might be feeling a bit down and he deserves better.

I'm not disagreeing with that. Just when you put it in perspective and you have people dying in wars, I don't think Kean has much to worry about.

We need to start supplyiing him with chances though, which we've failed to do.

For some reason we seem scared of playing it through the centre, which I think would suit him better as he likes to turn and run at defenders.

Needs to be on the pitch- we know he's a clinical finisher as evidenced at Juve.
In a team badly lacking goals, we simply need to try something different. We are shot shy and unclinical. Need finishers on the pitch. Kean, Tosun and Richarlison as a front three? Can't be any worse than what we are currently persisting with. If Silva insists on a No10 then it has to be Iwobi.

I'm not disagreeing with that. Just when you put it in perspective and you have people dying in wars, I don't think Kean has much to worry about.

We need to start supplyiing him with chances though, which we've failed to do.

For some reason we seem scared of playing it through the centre, which I think would suit him better as he likes to turn and run at defenders.

We have played him up through the middle.

But it hasn't worked because we play a stupid system of getting it wide and lumping crosses in.

He isn't a striker who thrives off that. He's not brilliant in the air.

He wants to run in behind.

He's never, ever, played in a lone striker role. Even at Verona he played in a 2 or wide in a 3. Juve play a 3, Italy play a 3.

We play a 4-2-------2------1-----------------xxxxxxxx--------1

Status
Not open for further replies.