2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ain't edgy or witty mate.
Honestly I’d save the excitement until he starts slotting. People are getting exactly the same way they did over Sandro, til they discovered he wasn’t up to task.

He seemingly needs an extra touch on everything yet, he’s had about 12 shots and a massive 1 has been on target.

There’s a player there, but him scoring would be great.

Honestly I’d save the excitement until he starts slotting. People are getting exactly the same way they did over Sandro, til they discovered he wasn’t up to task.

He seemingly needs an extra touch on everything yet, he’s had about 12 shots and a massive 1 has been on target.

19 years of age.

He has hit the post twice with good efforts as well, to be fair to him.

Exactly, could be another Zaza who was a Juventus frindge player who had hype.

And? He should get better, but he’s in the starting 11. I don’t care if he’s 10 or 99. Start judging players on what they are actually doing, otherwise we just get an Italian DCL with just as much scoring ability.

You've seen the goals he's already scored, right?

Honestly... if you can't get excited about a player like that...

The bad kopite bellend :mad:

Alarm bells ? Coming from the man that signed “ ggeprge weahs cousin” doesn’t know anything about the racism , lack of support from his club, the fact they didn’t want him to go and wanted him to sign but he wouldn’t , the fact he had a year left, the fact it took so long because they wanted a buy back clause lol if they wanted him gone like he thinks, we would have got him signed up on the first day of the window seeing as we were talking to them in January about him .

You've seen the goals he's already scored, right?

Honestly... if you can't get excited about a player like that...
Has he done it for us? Did people say the same thing about Sandro?

I’m saving myself. Iwobi came in like a mangy dog to most people and has already slotted twice.

Not getting caught up in hype.

I have a feeling the Red Half is starting to become a tad uncomfortable, a bit twitchy. They see the quality we have see the potential quality we are buying, the money being invested in our team the new stadium.

Definitely twitchy and they want to downplay it and the only way they know how is to insult

You honestly think they’re twitchy? They are beating teams every week and are CL holders . They don’t care imo

Anyway, Moise Kean Football...Sod Souness. The lad can obviously play and he has confidence. just needs that adaption time. I'd say the thing he may have in his favour is Italian defences are mean, tight and dirty so prem defences shouldn't be a shock, just the pace. We may not have a squad like Juve but we have got some decent lads, a nice core young group getting together. Could be exciting few years coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.