2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly right that. I'd take any of the female pundits I've seen so far above 90% of the "proper football men" they have on Sky.

The likes of Souness, Mills or Crooks are unbelievably ignorant on the subject they are paid very well to comment on and seem to think it far too difficult to do a little prep on the teams and players they know beforehand they're going to be talking about.
Alex Scott is currently presenting The One Show on bbc1.
She's doing well.

Would love to see Garth Crooks present such a show.

( i tipped her to win Strictly during the women's world cup btw on here before she was even linked to doing it officially.. She's now the favourite.. fingers crossed )

It was banded around twitter and possibly on here, likes a good night out apparently (which isn’t an issue) but I don’t think it was said in relation to why Juve sold him at all, he had a year on his contract and that’s the end of the story
Again, I STILL haven't seen anything here or anywhere.

I certainly hope not, as it`s a full time job looking after @Joey66 without having a junior version to look after too.
Found it ;)
To be honest the lad hasn’t had a proper break for last few seasons coming from Brazil to Watford playing 18 straight months then coming to us then breaking into the Brazil squad then playing in the Copa America this summer he was poor at times yesterday but we know he is a top player from last season and his Brazil performances he just need to get up to speed but I would like him to have a decent lay off in the summer

Alex Scott is currently presenting The One Show on bbc1.
She's doing well.

Would love to see Garth Crooks present such a show.

( i tipped her to win Strictly during the women's world cup btw on here before she was even linked to doing it officially.. She's now the favourite.. fingers crossed )
I like Sue Smith too. Helps that she's a blue.;)

But yeah. The girls tend to know what they're talking about and leave the bias at home when they turn up for work.

It’s not Brands’ job at all.

First of all, you don’t rise to stuff like that. It’s a pundit, you rise to it you give credence.

The club don’t have a PR problem, it was random opinion with absolutely no basis. Just pure speculation. You don’t add weight to it by comment.

You especially don’t have a senior figure at the club do it. And even if you do, it shouldn’t be Brands.

I don’t agree with everything you say but you usually are quite measured or at least thoughtful in your view. But I have to say it’s hard not to think you’ve got an agenda against brands with stuff like this.
Normally I would agree with that comment, and if it wasn't for the fact that Souness picked on a 19 yo kid who has only been in the country for 2 months for his baseless accusations, I'd probably just call him a nob and get on with it. But remember this kid also has previous when it comes to his club not sticking up for him.

I think this is one is an exceptional case when the club should make a statement and the higher up the better.

By all accounts he's been a good lad since coming here so I'm not arsed about something from before he came. But he must be gutted to be left out. Hopefully it ignites a fire in him to make sure he's in the next squad.

By all accounts he's been a good lad since coming here so I'm not arsed about something from before he came. But he must be gutted to be left out. Hopefully it ignites a fire in him to make sure he's in the next squad.
Maybe he could start by scoring a few goals? Worse strike rate than Sandro.

Oh right, do you think I’ve made it up? lol lol
It's not that I don't believe you, maybe there was some discussion at one point, but I've not seen a single source, a single article, that I thought remotely indicated he had any sort of off field behavioral issues or even that he likes a good night out. Nothing. Zero.

Suspect he'll start scoring once we start passing him the ball anywhere near the goal.

There's got to be an onus on the striker to get into those positions though. Movement and the know how of the striker to get themselves goalscoring chances is just as important as the delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.