2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kean has been fine, ok he hasn't scored but we got three yesterday, if the team are getting goals he dosent have to get one too still be doing well.
Iwobi seems to have settled in fast, but he knows the league and country.

Dont forget Kean is 19, I noticed his mum had the box yesterday in the Park End corner, 19 moved to a new country, has suffered abuse very recently, of course he hasn't hit the ground running.
Thierry Henri was poor in his first season, it happens.

It's mad to think that it would take anything less than a few months for this kid to settle. We need to be giving this lad all the time in the world.

He's had to guess why a club has sold a player, and rather than guessing that the player just really wanted to go....

So that 'guess' you're happy with? But his actual guess as to why Juve sold him, you're not happy with.

It's all guessing and it's all speculation - nobody knows why Juve sold Kean. That's precisely the point. It (the price tag and no buy-back) baffled many of us on here too - but we chose to be more positive in our thinking and say what a great bit of business it was by Brands to get it done. That may well turn out to be the case and we all certainly hope it is.

But we can't be surprised if some choose to highlight the other angle that a player with enormous potential was sold below market value without a buy-back clause to a club out of Europe.

Seems like we're getting closer to the crux of the matter here. He's said something derogatory.

Where does this nonsense come from.

Just the 26 goals in 47 games for Arsenal in his 1st season.

Poor.

However, doubts were raised about his ability to adapt to the quick and physical English game when he failed to score in his first eight games.[5] After several difficult months in England, Henry even conceded that he had to "be re-taught everything about the art of striking."

So that 'guess' you're happy with? But his actual guess as to why Juve sold him, you're not happy with.

It's all guessing and it's all speculation - nobody knows why Juve sold Kean. That's precisely the point. It (the price tag and no buy-back) baffled many of us on here too - but we chose to be more positive in our thinking and say what a great bit of business it was by Brands to get it done. That may well turn out to be the case and we all certainly hope it is.

But we can't be surprised if some choose to highlight the other angle that a player with enormous potential was sold below market value without a buy-back clause to a club out of Europe.

Seems like we're getting closer to the crux of the matter here. He's said something derogatory.

Tell you what mate let's stop looking under the bed for rumours be happy with him as an Everton player.

However, doubts were raised about his ability to adapt to the quick and physical English game when he failed to score in his first eight games.[5] After several difficult months in England, Henry even conceded that he had to "be re-taught everything about the art of striking."

"Failed to score in his first 8 games" = "Poor in his 1st season"

I saw his Arsenal home debut, by complete accident, and he was terrible.

But he did get a bit better.

Yep, I even remember those early games. He was lacking in confidence for sure and not much was coming off for him. Wenger certainly worked his magic with him, got him believing and then his natural ability just broke out.

I think the biggest issue was the way he was saying it. Like he must have an attitude problem. As though his uninformed speculated opinion was absolutely correct. It allows other uneducated people who are watching to automatically believe him, like he was sure. They really should have known the details before discussing the transfer as well.

So that 'guess' you're happy with? But his actual guess as to why Juve sold him, you're not happy with. It's all guessing and it's all speculation - nobody knows why Juve sold Kean. That's precisely the point.

That guess wouldn't have racist undertones so yes I'd be happier with it. I'm not sure what you're actually suggesting at this point? Derogatory about Everton you mean? Believe me I couldn't care less about that mate, I'm 35, I don't get upset when a pundit says something mean about us on TV. It also doesn't really make sense as a suggestion, because I've just said i'd also have been fine if he'd said "I don't know what all the fuss is about, he's obviously not that good because Juventus sold him" which would be far more derogatory to the club than what he did say. It seems you like arguing and attempting to be antagonistic but you're not great at it to be honest.

I think the biggest issue was the way he was saying it. Like he must have an attitude problem. As though his uninformed speculated opinion was absolutely correct. It allows other uneducated people who are watching to automatically believe him, like he was sure. They really should have known the details before discussing the transfer as well.

100%, I'm glad a few newspapers have picked up on it as well. They are paid to give us an informed opinion when in fact he came across as an arrogant clueless Bellend who shouldn't be giving an "opinion" if its based on absolutely nothing.

It ain't that hard Graeme, go on the Internet a couple of hours before your on air, do some research and make some notes about things that might be relevant to the matches your getting paid to pass comment on.

Stupid tit

100%, I'm glad a few newspapers have picked up on it as well. They are paid to give us an informed opinion when in fact he came across as an arrogant clueless Bellend who shouldn't be giving an "opinion" if its based on absolutely nothing.

It ain't that hard Graeme, go on the Internet a couple of hours before your on air, do some research and make some notes about things that might be relevant to the matches your getting paid to pass comment on.

Stupid tit

What's the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.