Homepage Update: Mirallas departs Blues for Olympiacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born and raised in London. In fact I am mostly of English decent. Was my Grandfather who was from Arcadia in the Peloponnese. I actually lived in Liverpool a year when I was at uni there.. needless to say got precious little study done.. Watched Everton vs Chelsea though at Goodison.
Born and raised in Liverpool now living in Rhodes.

Born and raised in Liverpool now living in Rhodes.

Wow, from one side of Europe to the farthest side of the other! Beautiful island! I visit the Cyclades most years because they are all fairly close together and not too far from Athens. lol However I really want to see Simi and Rodos.

Still no details about the deal?

Do we get a loan fee?

Is this a loan with option to buy. If so how much?

Well Turks and Persians etc are not strictly speaking 'brown' but having been brought up on the BBC's special recipe of searching for offence on behalf of others I can clearly see how you got there. Some of the various armies that invaded Hellas used slave soldiers if that is any consolation? Ottomans and Persians were particularly fond of slave armies. The 100s of wars the Greeks fought against invaders were more about stopping the ideologies those invaders brought with them - namely Sunni Islam and a direct contradiction to the Greek's belief in things such as democracy, women's rights and the Mediterranean way of life- from alcohol to the worship of beauty. :)

Ancient Greece sounds awsome.. kill some Persians, get blind drunk then go around worshiping and spotting women.

Ancient Greece sounds awsome.. kill some Persians, get blind drunk then go around worshiping and spotting women.

Yea. When people think of Western Civilisation - a lot of the time they wonder off into Mozart, Dickens and Jesus's teachings. This is because we allowed the Abrahamic desert religions of the Chrismusjews to dominate the West..

I always saw the foundation stones of Western Civilisation as inspired by Pagan Ancient Greece. Getting smashed on wine - and worshipping the right to get smashed - even having a God of wine who was one of the 12 Olympians...attending festivals... going out to the movies..(Ancient Greek Theatre)... worshipping sport (Olympics, endless sporting competitions - every town had 100s of gyms) and worshipping beauty (ancient Greeks even had beauty contests..) and then at the end of it getting vote on what you think the direction of the country should be.. The Christians were - and still are horrified of ancient Greece and ancient Rome - however - the core soul of a european - for the most part - is still in 5th Century Athens. Work, pleasure - the worship of technology and as much intellectualism as you can handle. But I believe we are getting off subject!

Last edited:
PAOK v Olympiakos called off after loo roll hit Olympiakos manager (Ex Watford, who isn't?) - I guess the idiot was aiming for Kev as he's been pretty s... for a while now - and misfired.

PAOK v Olympiakos called off after loo roll hit Olympiakos manager (Ex Watford, who isn't?) - I guess the idiot was aiming for Kev as he's been pretty s... for a while now - and misfired.
Hope whoever threw it, wiped their arse with it first if they were aiming for Kev.

Can't believe we loaned this loser out rather than sell him.

Gonna go out on a wild limb here - they couldn't afford him, or his agent wouldn't agree whatever wage deal they were offering... because they are a tin-pot club in a bush league where the standard is roughly equivalent to our Division 2, in a country where the economy is so far down the toilet their banks actually smell of urine and chocolate coins have more value than normal ones?

Last edited:
He's a badly average head case. Rare flashes of brilliance in between strops.

He's the winger version of Schneiderlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.