Homepage Update: Mirallas departs Blues for Olympiacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me he was never really given a regular run of games under management. (There must be a reason for that) He comes across as a bit of a nutjob but i really could not fault his effort when on the pitch. He had a bit of snide and in fairness with the lack of game time he was given didnt mouth off overboard. He should have scored more and i think at this stage ,bolaise and lookman are better options and so i wish him well in greekland.

that's what i heard last night, but didn't believe it, then i read the OP which seems to suggest loan with a £4m view. Surely olympiacos don't have the kind of money to splash £4m on half a year's loan? I've never heard of a loan that expensive for half a season.

Seems crazy but it is on Sky website as well clearly stating the no option to buy, maybe it includes his wages and enrolement in anger management?

They are probably desperate for the players and he’s desperate to play to make the World Cup?

lollollollollol

Is he capable of pulling the finger out for a few months in World Cup year???
If so he'll join a long queue of such candidates. Welbeck, Wilshire in his current team. Barkley and a few more.
He's sorted for life down in the comfy "sarf".
Wouldn't cut the mustard in the cut and thrust of the north. Not just him of course but that's the reality.

If so he'll join a long queue of such candidates. Welbeck, Wilshire in his current team. Barkley and a few more.
He's sorted for life down in the comfy "sarf".
Wouldn't cut the mustard in the cut and thrust of the north. Not just him of course but that's the reality.

I liked the balance of Lookman, Sig and Bolasie the other night. More import we get a left back in but if there’s a decent winger available we should at least have a punt on a loan

Forget all this prissy stuff about how good he could have been and being hounded out..

HE DIDN'T TURN UP FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS - are you still waiting for it to happen?

As someone said before me: Good footballer, poor professional. Remember this: Everyone's out of step except Johnny (Kevin)

If they stump up £4 mill at the end of the season then it would appear to be a good move for him ans us. He might finally get his head down and play for a World Cup.spot. Somehow I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.