Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/graeme-sharp.33743/

Good read this. I've never seen a group of more insecure grown men in my entire life.

Nothing to do with Sharp by the way.
I thought I was on twitter there, I particularly enjoyed it when they started talking about how many white people lived in a certain area, and they call northerners Brexiters.

Anyway, hope we paste them after reading that what a bunch of horrible gits, I'd call them something stronger but we have a swear filter and moderators.

I thought I was on twitter there, I particularly enjoyed it when they started talking about how many white people lived in a certain area, and they call northerners Brexiters.

Anyway, hope we paste them after reading that what a bunch of horrible gits, I'd call them something stronger but we have a swear filter and moderators.
Reading through that made me realise how brilliant of an insult the word "gimp" really is.

Agree with the previous posts.

I quickly dipped my toe into one of their fan forums, and soon regretted it.

Largely inhabited, it would appear, by EDL louts.

:rant: Angry with absolutely everything in modern Britain.

The Everton fixture seems to have given them free reign to spew out every tired Scouse stereotype, and it is obvious that they don't like us.

Very little talk re the match, team selection, or possible score, but a torrent of vitriol.

Agree with the previous posts.

I quickly dipped my toe into one of their fan forums, and soon regretted it.

Largely inhabited, it would appear, by EDL louts.

:rant: Angry with absolutely everything in modern Britain.

The Everton fixture seems to have given them free reign to spew out every tired Scouse stereotype, and it is obvious that they don't like us.

Very little talk re the match, team selection, or possible score, but a torrent of vitriol.

Them few snippets on those few pages are everything that is wrong with social media

I read one thread on their forum and couldn't believe the amount of swearing aimed at us! Based on this alone, they are trash and deserve to be thrashed. I really hope we can find some form from somewhere! 3-0. and our fans having a good sing

if we were to lose this game 2 or 3 nil and don't compete like the majority of our last few games, do we think Silvas job will be in question at all ??

if we were to lose this game 2 or 3 nil and don't compete like the majority of our last few games, do we think Silvas job will be in question at all ??
If we lose the game at all he should be fired out of a giant blue cannon into the Mersey, where he hopefully manages to swim to safety somewhere very far away from L4, never to return. This should be a very comfortable victory given the circumstances we find ourselves in. 150% effort required from everybody involved (yes I know that's not possible, but you get what I mean).

Status
Not open for further replies.