Middlesborough game parking/pubs etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannythomas89

Player Valuation: £950k
Couldnt see a thread anyone driving down says there is no parking by the ground you have to book a space? Anyone know best place to go

around the town from memory,then a short hop to the ground,I parked outside a mosque on my last visit and ended up witha a parking ticket,first time at riverside I made the bad mistake of parking at the ground,took me about an hour and a half to move 500 yards after the game,hopefully I'll get it sorted Tuesday!!!

tbh avoid the pubs in the town centre - they hate us you know. Long memories of past trouble up there - so a big following, night game , cup quarter final will get their neanderthals out in force. beware

We need a full strength side for this one. Changes should only be made if injuries make it necessary. We have already pushed our luck in this competition through playing weakened sides, and I think our luck will end if we do it again. It will be like when Moyes played Neville and Osman in midfield against Wigan in the FA Cup, the realists knew it would cost us the game, and it did.

We need a full strength side for this one. Changes should only be made if injuries make it necessary. We have already pushed our luck in this competition through playing weakened sides, and I think our luck will end if we do it again. It will be like when Moyes played Neville and Osman in midfield against Wigan in the FA Cup, the realists knew it would cost us the game, and it did.
Writing after the game,if get a lead then just try and hold onto it, you are asking for trouble, that's what Martinez and the team did, and that's what we got, he and they will not learn from it but will do it again while Bobby is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.