Mid-Season Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST player - Pickford/Onana
WORST player - Take your pick
BEST signing - Onana
WORST signing - Again take your pick
MOST disappointing - The entire 'soap opera' of my beloved Everton.

Best: Onana
Worst: DCL
Best signing: Onana
Worst signing: Maupay
Most disappointing: Gordon
Onana/Pickford are pretty much equal in terms of best player, together they're stopping us from getting battered week in week out. DCL has to be up there with the worst player, and I'm sure most will ignore it, but he's got crisp packet legs and even when he's back he doesn't look remotely close to scoring. He's also almost completely destroyed all potential transfer value he has. I'm sure he's a nice bloke but we need a BIG turn around from him this second half of the season. Best signing is Onana for obvious reasons but Maupay has to be the worst signing - McNeil is young and can still contribute yet, I hope some manager can transform him the way Howe transformed Almiron. Maupay signed for £15m and is yet to pay back a single penny, absolute waste of money and waste of space on the team. Gordon is easily the most disappointing - he had a real opportunity to grow and develop into a great young player but his 'success' last season clearly went to his head and he's now got a massive ego. Maybe he will come good in different circumstances/under a different manager but he's nowhere near where he thinks he's at rn.

BEST Player - Pickford/Onana
WORST Player - Gueye
BEST Signing - Onana
WORST Signing - Vinagre (Loan deal, but what was the point?)
MOST Disappointing - Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.