2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am backing Keane to have a good season for us this year
He'll probably look solid when were asked to defend deep, then cost us a few times in games were expected to do well in
As much as Mickey Keggers is a bit of a plodder, he did look good with JT along side him at Burnley (I reckon that was probably what got him the move, when we should have got JT years ago instead) so hopefully he'll look much more assured this season with his pal along side him rather than Columbian cheese legs for 15 games a year.

I think if there is any interest in any of are back 4 it will be for Michael Keane,and next season you might see a different player .We all mocked Martin Keown but he still had a great career when he left us.

As much as Mickey Keggers is a bit of a plodder, he did look good with JT along side him at Burnley (I reckon that was probably what got him the move, when we should have got JT years ago instead) so hopefully he'll look much more assured this season with his pal along side him rather than Columbian cheese legs for 15 games a year.
I think it was Mee partnering Keane, with Tarkowski coming into the side after they fleeced us for £27m.

Status
Not open for further replies.