Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s depressing it really is

You see Palace, Leicester, Watford taking games to the top 6 and here’s us

Look like relegation fodder. Moshiri is driving us into the ground like a play thing and just wait till he gets board...’Everton aren’t we’ on Netflix...

As it is Christmas, I always feel like Charlie Bucket pre-golden ticket as an Everton fan.

charlie-bucket-candy.jpg

Look like relegation fodder. Moshiri is driving us into the ground like a play thing and just wait till he gets board...’Everton aren’t we’ on Netflix...

That's just absolute horse crap pal, have a lie down FFS

That's just absolute horse crap pal, have a lie down FFS

Is it? How many managers get the chop with gigantic pay offs. Dud players.

Have we improved since he arrived? Blown out any wage structure we had, no ex players have any good words about him including our academy player Barkley, Lukaku and Rooney alluded to it.

Average crap players stinking the place out on huge wages we can’t shift

How about you wake up from the lie down?!

Southampton mush

South...

Bleeding..

Hampton..

Defo not 'transitional Everton tho

But that's ok

I imagine that Shakin' Stevens cover will get spun out at Analfield again over the holidays.

Our erstwhile neighbours wishing us well at Christmas.

Much to the merriment of the media, no doubt.

Mind you, we don't half give them decent material from which to ridicule us.

Is it? How many managers get the chop with gigantic pay offs. Dud players.

Have we improved since he arrived? Blown out any wage structure we had, no ex players have any good words about him including our academy player Barkley, Lukaku and Rooney alluded to it.

Average crap players stinking the place out on huge wages we can’t shift

How about you wake up from the lie down?!

I am too not arsed to even debate this with you mate. let's just say we disagree.

Please don't make out Rooney, Barkley or Lukaku are bastions of virtue please though, one thinks he is Charlie big time, one screwed Everton over for a decent transfer fee and the other one jumped ship aged 18.

If we want to compete in the premier league he has to spend money and pay the going rates, if he didn't you would no doubt be moaning about that and using that against him.

I am too not arsed to even debate this with you mate. let's just say we disagree.

Please don't make out Rooney, Barkley or Lukaku are bastions of virtue please though, one thinks he is Charlie big time, one screwed Everton over for a decent transfer fee and the other one jumped ship aged 18.

If we want to compete in the premier league he has to spend money and pay the going rates, if he didn't you would no doubt be moaning about that and using that against him.

Not really mate I wouldn’t mind being well ran, I just think the bloke is out of his depth and I’m yet to be convinced otherwise but we all have opinions after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.