Mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bring any manager any player any coach in you want. We mentally get embarrassed by bigger clubs constantly. Say what you want to me but this is unacceptable. 95 I was there, 95 yes 25 years ago since we lifted a trophy. Just about to give up.
because ur a glory hunter buddy.

Wait so Bournemouth have a better mentality? As they won they’re? - CA has one of the best you can get. I’m sure he doesn’t say to the players listen your crap, go and get bummed 4-0 does he? The players are crap, and they had an off day aswell it’s Simple as that, we all know we need this squad sorting and Carlo knows this.
It's nothing to do with the here and now, since the 90's we get spanked everytime we go to big clubs. This ain't a 1 season wonder this has been going on for over 30 years.

Oh god please dont say that I've suffered for 25 years.. and spent I dont know how much on trips to Wembley, and 90% of grounds in the prem.

AND IF I WAS A GLORY HUNTER WOULD I PICK EVERTON
u r threatening to quit supporting them as they are not winning cups buddy your words not mine u big baby.

u r threatening to quit supporting them as they are not winning cups buddy your words not mine u big baby.
Oh god I'm the big baby... hahaha

The Aim of football is to win things??? I'm confused. And it'd be hard giving up as I have the club over my heart (tattoo). People say things when frustrated you know

Oh god I'm the big baby... hahaha

The Aim of football is to win things??? I'm confused. And it'd be hard giving up as I have the club over my heart (tattoo). People say things when frustrated you know
u threatened to quit everton over a pointless defeat buddy i am not sure ur a real blue.

The losing mentality was down to sayings like knife to a gun fight etc
Moyes let mediocrity take over, liked the ‘doing well with what we’ve got’ tag.
Royle never let that happen or Kendall, I fully think it was Moyes that started it.

Seriously. Look at Davies, Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Delph, Keane, Walcott, Iwobi. None of them are very good, none of them have achieved very much in their careers. Stop trying to put it all on this magical doomed mentality in the club. The players are just utter crap and it’s so obvious week in week out.

They are probably the players who have won/achieved the most out of our whole squad.
siggy must have got CL with Spurs,Schneiderlin , was at Utd, Iwobi and Walcott must have won stuff with Arsenal, Delph has definitely won stuff at City.

They are the players who should have the winning mentality, there is a reason they have dropped down to our level though for a payday and there lies the problem.

They are probably the players who have won/achieved the most out of our whole squad.
siggy must have got CL with Spurs,Schneiderlin , was at Utd, Iwobi and Walcott must have won stuff with Arsenal, Delph has definitely won stuff at City.

They are the players who should have the winning mentality, there is a reason they have dropped down to our level though for a payday and there lies the problem.
They’ve won stuff but none of them were ever big parts of that winning team. None of them are or ever have been particularly good players. Why would they have the mentality?

I cannot see the point in the original post ,it is as if we have only bought bad players for 25 years ! Come on .These things happen and it cannot be mentality with how many hundreds players .If you toss a coin there will be sequences of however long you want if you toss the coin enough .It is a problem but not one that can be simply put down to the mentality of every eleven ( OK Subs !) players ever turned out against a top six side .It is more likely to be the golden payday for some ,inexperience for others and a bad game for the rest .

Would love to see some proper Everton lads play at the club and actually show some passion for the club. I wish we had more players like baines and osman

Status
Not open for further replies.