Mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have atleast drew at Arsenal got completely robbed at United. Even when we give it a good go it’s not likely to work out. We were due a solid beating in atleast one of these fixtures. I’d say the wind has been out of there sales getting 1 point when we well should have 4 at least.

But I do agree no excuse all these years 100% mentality. Dono how ye sort it. It’s very weird at this point.

Buy some leaders and captains, we keep buying nice players, but none are actual leaders, they're not vocal players. You can buy crap players in the prem now, they just need to work hard. Look at Sheff utd, Brighton, Burnley etc, they have a squad every season full of lower league grocks, but they can out battle any team.

...I know what you mean, but difficult to explain we beat Chelsea at home recently yet get absolutely stuffed away.
Last time Chelsea were in a slump, the Goodison crowd were the 12th 13th and 14th man, and Everton played agicultural football that called for little technique.

Seriously. Look at Davies, Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Delph, Keane, Walcott, Iwobi. None of them are very good, none of them have achieved very much in their careers. Stop trying to put it all on this magical doomed mentality in the club. The players are just utter crap and it’s so obvious week in week out.

Quite a few teams with worse squads than us have got the odd good result away to the traditional big 6 teams over the years.

Bournemouth, Sheffield United, Watford etc

For Everton its literally impossible, the only time we have managed it in like a decade required the other team to have Moyes in charge lol

Remember Koeman saying Sigurdsson was the final piece in the jigsaw that is the mentality of this club
recruitment has been criminal neglect

Complacent is the word.

Lost count how many times we’ve played poorly in the first half this season.

The manager can do his best to prepare but if the players step out thinking they can run less and fight half hearted to achieve results then they don’t deserve to be paid for that week.

Remember Koeman saying Sigurdsson was the final piece in the jigsaw that is the mentality of this club
recruitment has been criminal neglect

T6gwGgK0ZuqYtdvE7ypUATMGAJZE1Iato11Ohd_wLKpIm0ZetBGBJ_NPtF896oYTMAHIzdMhpd1X_wryznD3Fo_Z2HWNWFc3Y5LolIX5b72VktkwV_uL0wuF9yBdhBdWt-13Wqgy

Its all mentality

No one at the club cares we got humiliated here.

I'm hoping carlo changes that. I hoping he is quietly using this time to silently weed out the no hopers. The more game time one gets the less chance you will be here next season.

Ie davis/siggy/keane/sidibe/snides/ 5 regular starters says it all for us. Completely useless players.

But look at this!!! Well a part time fan, in my speedos helping mick in november in middlesborough....

Well part time. I can also go on youtube and do about 10 screen shots of me being at away games if you want

Clown
Those trunks do not leave much to the imagination do they? You can get chorizo in Aldi now you know.

My work have just given me an enhanced 5 year contract.

In response, I jammed the photocopier, and had a s**t in the managers draw.

;)

Genuinly think we have had for the past 25 years or so players who think they've done enough if safe. Coupled with of course as someone stated in this thread already we get players who havent done much winning anything in their careers. We are beat so many times in games like yesterday in the tunnel.
Truth is if ancelotti cant get anything within the next two years in terms of mentality then i cant see many who can.

You can bring any manager any player any coach in you want. We mentally get embarrassed by bigger clubs constantly. Say what you want to me but this is unacceptable. 95 I was there, 95 yes 25 years ago since we lifted a trophy. Just about to give up.

Wait so Bournemouth have a better mentality? As they won they’re? - CA has one of the best you can get. I’m sure he doesn’t say to the players listen your crap, go and get bummed 4-0 does he? The players are crap, and they had an off day aswell it’s Simple as that, we all know we need this squad sorting and Carlo knows this.

Steve Walsh is the worst thing to ever happen to the club.
Gueye
Stekelenburg
ashley williams
bolasie
schneiderlein
klaasen
pickford
keane
sandro
rooney
martina
vlasic
tosun
walcott.

needs a few years to clear out the Koeman/ Walsh mess. weve just bought badly the hope is now that will change with the right DOF (bar Iwobi hasnt done badly so far IMO) and manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.