Mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part time fan you.
But look at this!!! Well a part time fan, in my speedos helping mick in november in middlesborough....

Well part time. I can also go on youtube and do about 10 screen shots of me being at away games if you want

Clown

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913-162536_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913-162536_Samsung Internet.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 80
Should have atleast drew at Arsenal got completely robbed at United. Even when we give it a good go it’s not likely to work out. We were due a solid beating in atleast one of these fixtures. I’d say the wind has been out of there sales getting 1 point when we well should have 4 at least.

But I do agree no excuse all these years 100% mentality. Dono how ye sort it. It’s very weird at this point.

It has to be a curse of some sort.

Seen many managerial changes and many team rebuilds in my almost 40 years of supporting this club and it’s remained the same away at the ‘bigger’ teams stadiums regardless of form.

Today it wasn't about mentality...but quality...years of investment and quality recruitment at chelsea is clearly on show today...their have young players that have unbelievable talent...I see chelsea challenging for titles again very soon. Arguably our best youngster Gordon looked today out of his depth...i am worried that we're not doing the right thing at young level to get players that can compete with the best.

Seriously. Look at Davies, Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Delph, Keane, Walcott, Iwobi. None of them are very good, none of them have achieved very much in their careers. Stop trying to put it all on this magical doomed mentality in the club. The players are just utter crap and it’s so obvious week in week out.

Great managers are great at turning great players into a great team. We’ve got crap players, end of the mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.