Memories of EFC surprising you (in a good way!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim cahill

Player Valuation: £50m
I think it's fair to say that we need Everton to pull one out the bag if we're going to progress on Saturday. Our form is probably our worst for over 10 years but you never know what might happen at Wembley! Magic of theFA cup and all that...

So when can you remember Everton really shocking you with a boss performance when you were least expecting it?

I think it's fair to say that we need Everton to pull one out the bag if we're going to progress on Saturday. Our form is probably our worst for over 10 years but you never know what might happen at Wembley! Magic of theFA cup and all that...

So when can you remember Everton really shocking you with a boss performance when you were least expecting it?

Spurs semi final 1995.

Not too sure if this counts as liverpool technically were crap once gerrard went off but the fa cup derby back in 2009.

The last genuine game that gave me joy with everton, 119th minute goal to knock them out, what football genuinely is for us fans with games like that.

This! I was in the top balc that night and it looked like they where playing for pens, shandy with a cross and gosling scoring, I swear the balcony moved it went that mad, then got hugged by some random big fella, that's the only time it's acceptable, then straight back on the ale:celebrate: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.