Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deulofeumygod

Player Valuation: £35m
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Just applied for Membership in the vain hope it may help me pick up tickets next year and wanted to buy the Watford home ones right away as they are available.

Anyone know how long you have to wait until your membership is activated as when i click on the link for Watford, it just says session expired.

Thanks

Steve

I get membership as well, it does give you 24 hours ahead of general sale but you have to be a bit lucky to get a decent view. I had some belting tickets in the upper gladwys via StubHub for Cardiff last season, people on hols probably.

Some decent ones in Upper bullets where away support usually sit had been released. Although to be honest I almost always have a restricted view and only place it's been really poor was back of the Gwladys. Everywhere else been fine really.

I think it's more like 3 days not 24 hours presale too.

Some decent ones in Upper bullets where away support usually sit had been released. Although to be honest I almost always have a restricted view and only place it's been really poor was back of the Gwladys. Everywhere else been fine really.

I think it's more like 3 days not 24 hours presale too.

Looks like the presale for membership holders will be a full week before general sale this season.

Just use the thread for tickets on here mate, used it a few times and its been sound and always face value

Status
Not open for further replies.