Membership help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlyrGrav

Player Valuation: £225k
Alright guys, from Llanelli, South Wales and tend to go up to Goodison 3/4 times a year. Wouldn't mind getting a derby in sometime. How hard is it to get tix for a derby? Can you get some sort of membership?

Alright guys, from Llanelli, South Wales and tend to go up to Goodison 3/4 times a year. Wouldn't mind getting a derby in sometime. How hard is it to get tix for a derby? Can you get some sort of membership?

Yeah mate, FOREVERTON its called. If you want to use it for the derby then get it soon because the priority period begins in a few days. It's £20 for adults I think.

If you don't buy it then some tix may remain but they will be poorly situated and sell out within half an hour of it going to general sale.

Hope that helps.

image.jpg

Got this today.

Yeah mate, FOREVERTON its called. If you want to use it for the derby then get it soon because the priority period begins in a few days. It's £20 for adults I think.

If you don't buy it then some tix may remain but they will be poorly situated and sell out within half an hour of it going to general sale.

Hope that helps.
If LlyrGrav does this 1500 times it will help Everton to pay Stones' current wages for a week. Of course, it won't buy him a derby ticket but it will give him the option to buy a derby ticket.

If he can only afford to do this once a week then it will take him about 30 years to help pay Stones' wage for a week. Fortunately for our LlyrGrav Stones is not one of our higher earners so he might be able to retire one day.
BTW, Stones wants to be paid next week. Anyone up for funding this?

Every time I have gone to Goodison with for everton, I have had the proved he of watching a fine example of an antique British concrete pillar and could not drive for a week due to the state of my neck afterwards

Always use the "choose your own seat" option on the website to maximise your chance of getting a half way decent view.

Even if you have to get a restricted view seat, you can pretty much work out how close you are to a pillar

Status
Not open for further replies.