Media relishing Everton’s demise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a flying one.
Me. I love it. I love that we are getting everyone's knickers in a twist. I want to see Klopp's first half face every week, Tuchel's hand gestures every week. I don't want column inches, I want column feet of Daily Mail articles pissing and moaning like when it was just sonunfair that we'd signed Lukaku, Barry and Deulofeu. No one likes us, we don't care.

Me. I love it. I love that we are getting everyone's knickers in a twist. I want to see Klopp's first half face every week, Tuchel's hand gestures every week. I don't want column inches, I want column feet of Daily Mail articles pissing and moaning like when it was just sonunfair that we'd signed Lukaku, Barry and Deulofeu. No one likes us, we don't care.
Agree imagine if we ever won anything or spoilt the top six apple cart. It looks miles away now but we should never stop striving to do just that

Just flicking around and came on Sky 93/4 season - they show us losing 1-5 at home to Norwich, but didn't bother even showing our goal. I know we escaped by the skin of our teeth that season but flipping hell

Just flicking around and came on Sky 93/4 season - they show us losing 1-5 at home to Norwich, but didn't bother even showing our goal. I know we escaped by the skin of our teeth that season but flipping hell

I was there that day. Grim. Paul Rideout scored and Brett Angel was there before Walker , Norwich boss that day, signed him for us that January.

??? fkg so pleased for you toffees. Didn’t want to jinx you by saying I thought you’d do chelski…but…I thought you’d do chelski. As I said in my earlier post on this thread I absolutely believe you will just do enough to stay up this season. I Was glued to the tv kicking every ball with you. Absolute credit to your football club your fans. Outstanding support proper fans. I know and understand why you probably hate my beloved Millwall but no matter I wish you well. I stood with you at Palace earlier in the season and I will be standing (disguising my London accent) with you again in an upcoming away game. You are staying up. Get in there. Best of luck ? ?

??? fkg so pleased for you toffees. Didn’t want to jinx you by saying I thought you’d do chelski…but…I thought you’d do chelski. As I said in my earlier post on this thread I absolutely believe you will just do enough to stay up this season. I Was glued to the tv kicking every ball with you. Absolute credit to your football club your fans. Outstanding support proper fans. I know and understand why you probably hate my beloved Millwall but no matter I wish you well. I stood with you at Palace earlier in the season and I will be standing (disguising my London accent) with you again in an upcoming away game. You are staying up. Get in there. Best of luck ? ?
Mate I don't hate Millwall. I know there has been difficult history with some of your fans but not as regards Everton afaik. I have the height of respect for any true lover of their club - including believe it or not Mancs and rs. One of the best and nicest Evertonians I ever met is a Bohemians fan (I am Shamrock Rovers since before I became an Evertonian). Rovers and Bohs is the biggest rivalry in Irish soccer

Mate I don't hate Millwall. I know there has been difficult history with some of your fans but not as regards Everton afaik. I have the height of respect for any true lover of their club - including believe it or not Mancs and rs. One of the best and nicest Evertonians I ever met is a Bohemians fan (I am Shamrock Rovers since before I became an Evertonian). Rovers and Bohs is the biggest rivalry in Irish soccer
Thanks mate. We are from the tough side of the tracks in London and sometimes our “etiquette” is a bit raw but we are just passionate like you but admittedly some of our following overstep the mark. But the sh*t that gets thrown at us…you have to experience it to understand. We are caricatured by the press and Jim white’s “talk sh*te” and we are not pc. What can you do? Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season ??‍♂️?

I know I have posted this before but for the sake of @T28ColdBlowLion one of my best experiences in following soccer was the day after Ireland beat Scotland at Hampden in 1987. we met some Rangers fans and they invited us to their local. Despite wearing my Rovers Hoops we were welcomed and although I tried several times I could not buy a round. @laudo9 @RFCbluenose . Genuinely lovely fans - yes again there have been some terrible episodes from some bad people but I will not tar everyone with the same brush

You are very welcome to our Board

Thanks mate. We are from the tough side of the tracks in London and sometimes our “etiquette” is a bit raw but we are just passionate like you but admittedly some of our following overstep the mark. But the sh*t that gets thrown at us…you have to experience it to understand. We are caricatured by the press and Jim white’s “talk sh*te” and we are not pc. What can you do? Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season ??‍♂️?
All clubs have their bell ends. Nowt wrong with Millwall, I've seen far worse behaviour from Chelsea and West Ham fans

I wanted to check in to make sure that the media had enough Vaseline, If we stay up. I hope we ram it down the throat of the corrupt governing bodies and the bias media. The last few games I think our players have felt like us...the media and governing bodies hate us. So, our players want to shove it down their throats too. We was the driving force to punish the media darlings for trying to break away too...just saying

I know I have posted this before but for the sake of @T28ColdBlowLion one of my best experiences in following soccer was the day after Ireland beat Scotland at Hampden in 1987. we met some Rangers fans and they invited us to their local. Despite wearing my Rovers Hoops we were welcomed and although I tried several times I could not buy a round. @laudo9 @RFCbluenose . Genuinely lovely fans - yes again there have been some terrible episodes from some bad people but I will not tar everyone with the same brush

You are very welcome to our Board
Great Post and thanks very much, I've really enjoyed being on here. Also glad to hear about your good experience up here, as has been said, every club has its bellend fans, but mist people are generally pretty sound.
I was genuinely delighted with the Everton score at the weekend, great result against a pretty strong Chelsea side.

Status
Not open for further replies.