Media Bias and its effect if any on Overall Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have brought through some good young players while they've had injuries. They can be inconsistent but I would say they're about a year or 18 months ahead of where we are at the moment.
I wouldn’t disagree with that. And if they keep everybody fit, then I would expect them to just edge us in the league

Humans are influenced.

Of course bias effects.

Only this week we've had previous referees talking about how they wouldn't have given penalties against Alex Fergusons Man Utd that he give against David Moyes' Man Utd.

Roy Keane "Leicester have a chance with the manager they've got in place" ya know Brendan Rodgers who's won nothing of note.. but "Forget Everton they won't win the league" despite having one of the most respected and decorated managers of all time... we are 3 points behind with a game in hand and while Leicester have remained mostly injury free we've had Allan, James, Holgate, Richarlson, Dcl Coleman and Digne missing a bunch of games and Gabamin hasn't played this season. I genuinely can't see how someone could say Leicester are involved but Everton aren't.

Roy Keane "Leicester have a chance with the manager they've got in place" ya know Brendan Rodgers who's won nothing of note.. but "Forget Everton they won't win the league" despite having one of the most respected and decorated managers of all time... we are 3 points behind with a game in hand and while Leicester have remained mostly injury free we've had Allan, James, Holgate, Richarlson, Dcl Coleman and Digne missing a bunch of games and Gabamin hasn't played this season. I genuinely can't see how someone could say Leicester are involved but Everton aren't.
They don’t look at the table and a lot of there opinions are based on what happened last match. Merson claimed Chelsea are still in the a title race the other day, Silvester(ex Utd player) claimed the league was between Chelsea RS and Utd on Friday

stupid.png

Yeah especially because of how badly they tend to do in the second half of the season

Humans are influenced.

Of course bias effects.

Only this week we've had previous referees talking about how they wouldn't have given penalties against Alex Fergusons Man Utd that he give against David Moyes' Man Utd.
Never heard that.. who was it?...File under too lazy to look it up myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.