Media attitude towards Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remember Tony Gale much as a player but he must have got some frightful beatings at Goodison. I hope the next one isn't too far in the future.

He was slating the team most of the game, and desperate for Mina’s first to be ruled out by VAR.

But then in the 2nd half, commented that our away fans were amongst the best in the league, so I let him off, a bit.

Was absolutely raging with Digne going down "easily", was probably on the verge of an overload, when a foul made on Digne, which he dismissed, went to VAR for possible red card.

The commentary team was a disgrace today. Nothing about being paranoid against all things Everton. It wasn’t even against the media darlings united or the RS but Watford ffs. Really don’t know why that is if I’m honest.

Man city are sneered at in the media, city still play the best football by some distance but it hardly gets a mention.
The sky four of utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arwe all, that’s who they favour, they aren’t really keen on any of the rest, but they seem to hate us more than most.

The sky four of utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arwe all, that’s who they favour, they aren’t really keen on any of the rest, but they seem to hate us more than most.

Most of the media is old enough to remember when we were first-rate and, given all the competing loyalties, probably harbors some resentments.

It'll take a while, but if United stays like they are the media will eventually turn on them too once their fanbase shrinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.