McNulty has spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28206

This is the article you have been waiting for, and even includes a list of candidates.

This line is absolutely crushing:

The 42-year-old Portuguese is under mounting pressure after a run of four Premier League defeats plunged a club with top-four ambitions into the relegation places.

65226.ngsversion.1422283721816.adapt.1900.1.jpg

he's just named Benitez/Howe/Mourinho/Arteta/Marco Rose (?) and said Silva has been afforded (little) protection by no obvious replacement.
Yeah because you've just listed a load of garbage managers apart from Jose and Rose who has a reference from Klopp which you can take that how you want.

"No-one jumps off the page - which may just be Silva's saving grace for now."

What many are saying. If he gets a couple wins and gets up the table then we might as well stick until we are sure we have the person we want. A decent candidate that are ready to come to us.

For clarity, decent candidates do not include Moyes, Benitez or Dyche.

My RS supporting work mate even asked me before who would come in if we did sack him.

I just shrugged - I haven't even got any names.

Could just be my interpretation, but the way that reads to me, is that if there was a suitable replacement he`d be as good as gone already ?

he's just named Benitez/Howe/Mourinho/Arteta/Marco Rose (?) and said Silva has been afforded (little) protection by no obvious replacement.
Yeah because you've just listed a load of garbage managers apart from Jose and Rose who has a reference from Klopp which you can take that how you want.
I mean, that's the whole point he's making like.

My RS supporting work mate even asked me before who would come in if we did sack him.

I just shrugged - I haven't even got any names.
Mosh has hired absoloutely turd managers since hes been here, so welcome Eddie "Won-nothing-achieved-nothing-but-hes-a-blue" Howe to Everton managerial roundabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.