Homepage Update: Mayor's Bramley Moore Dock Open Letter To Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Dave, as you've so gracefully been arguing it's straddled Everton with a 40 year debt. Explain how a cheaper option, with less debt, wouldn't be beneficial to any future plans to sell.

Mmmm one business as a 40 year debt of £400m and the other as one of, let's say £200m.

So again, wrong
People buying clubs wont be arsed about the club paying a debt off of that magnitude...because they'll be in the same boat as Moshiri: it'll be the club paying it off not them.

People buying clubs wont be arsed about the club paying a debt off of that magnitude...because they'll be in the same boat as Moshiri: it'll be the club paying it off not them.
So nothing REALLY matters unless you say it does. 200M means nothing. You are being ridiculous.

Oh lord, the state of that. So in your strange world businesses aren't affected by the debt they carry

lollollollollollollol
Read the replies. It's the business that carries the debt, not the individual. Are you entirley familiar with the fact that Everton are a limited company and that in any case Moshiri is not a director of it?

Good lord. I suggest you save those Lol emoticons and self apply them mate.

Read the replies. It's the business that carries the debt, not the individual. Are you entirley familiar with the fact that Everton are a limited company and that in any case Moshiri is not a director of it?

It's Saturday evening. The forum is showering in excitement in a new era of Everton.

Meanwhile, Davek' in the stadium debate thread, unfazed by all that is going on around him. Tunnel visioned on fighting our battles... God bless you pal, you're a trooper x

So if he put a billion pound debt on Everton then he'd still be able to move his shares and the debt won't affect the resale price???

Time for bed Dave, or try joining in with the optimism of us fellow blues being happy.

We're on the up under the mosh and Ronk

So if he put a billion pound debt on Everton then he'd still be able to move his shares and the debt won't affect the resale price???

Time for bed Dave, or try joining in with the optimism of us fellow blues being happy.

We're on the up under the mosh and Ronk
All clubs run with debt. Do you think that deters people who want to buy shares as the next name above the door and who can then sell on again?

As long as clubs stay in the top flight they won't have a problem.

Think you need to calm down a bit mate.

Oh, don't worry about me friend. I'm perfectly calm.

I just asked a perfectly simple question in regard to your nonsensical regurgitated clichéd drivel that you felt so inclined to spout in my direction.

Still never got an answer like. But in your own time :D

All clubs run with debt. Do you think that deters people who want to buy shares as the next name above the door and who can then sell on again?

As long as clubs stay in the top flight they won't have a problem.

It, debt, might not deter them, but it would certainly be represented in any price paid mate.

It, debt, might not deter them, but it would certainly be represented in any price paid mate.
By that token so would having a club down at a dock land stadium.

I'd say that anyone coming forward in the future to buy Moshiris shares if we succeed in getting this stadium will be more attracted by that than repelled by the debt that won't ever be paid off by them anyway.

And that was my contestation here to begin: that the cost of the stadium at BMD won't be any safeguard against a poor design as far as atmosphere is concerned. It won't figure in the reckoning of any sell on price, that's for sure.

By that token so would having a club down at a dock land stadium.

I'd say that anyone coming forward in the future to buy Moshiris shares if we succeed in getting this stadium will be more attracted by that than repelled by the debt that won't ever be paid off by them anyway.

And that was my contestation here to begin: that the cost of the stadium at BMD won't be any safeguard against a poor design as far as atmosphere is concerned. It won't figure in the reckoning of any sell on price, that's for sure.

Indeed.

That was always the end game. It was apparent from the start. Well, not quite, but once the blocks fell into place, it became so.

My view is that this running track/CWG issue has been a spanner lobbed in the works, but one that we were not aware of, (although many suspected tbf), but that the mandate given to Meis had that as a consideration all along. Liverpool have not even got the gig yet, but PP seems nailed on now, because we might.

Time, as ever, will tell.

Oh, don't worry about me friend. I'm perfectly calm.

I just asked a perfectly simple question in regard to your nonsensical regurgitated clichéd drivel that you felt so inclined to spout in my direction.

Still never got an answer like. But in your own time :D
You're not calm,what was your question again? How do I know @davek is a blue. Behave yourself. Some people do think different to yourself.

You're not calm,what was your question again? How do I know @davek is a blue. Behave yourself. Some people do think different to yourself.

Again, perfectly calm mate. I don't get upset by what people post on the Internet.

You said he was born a blue. I asked if you had any proof. As a bit of a tounge and cheek reply. You seem to of gotten upset by it.

Obviously people think differently to myself.

My point wasn't that he isn't a blue but why he is a blue. Seeing as nothing the club does is never good enough for him and it seems to bring him nothing but misery. I was genuinely interested in the answer.

so we'll have a stadium with reduced capacity at first???
maybe with large walls at either end

then a higher capacity once the running track is gone

I don't see the issue

what other cities might be bidding for this commonwealth (its kind of a pointless games) games??

Status
Not open for further replies.