Matthew Pennington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was impressed with him against Barsnley.

You can tell he's got a 'football brain'.

Martinez said he was he best player on the pitch in the first half and was unfortunate that an attacking change was needed.

Is he normally a right back? I've seen him there for Coventry I think but not sure if that's his actual position.

I thought he was absolute bobbins last night.

He was that phenomenal that I hooked him at half time. Ok Bobby x

Played Amazing yesterday down that right side.

He is going to turn into a little Coleman.

i think he was mainly brought off as he wanted experienced players on, didnt realise this guy would be so good going forward tho

Not sure that he was the best player on the pitch in the first half, but he was much better than Oviedo was, had a couple of decent moments going forward (that cross that I think Naismith should have put away) and had to cope with the handicap of having McGeady on his side.

Not sure that he was the best player on the pitch in the first half, but he was much better than Oviedo was, had a couple of decent moments going forward (that cross that I think Naismith should have put away) and had to cope with the handicap of having McGeady on his side.

About right, that. Especially the McGeady bit.

Pleased he is getting some exposure in the first team. I imagine his performance was somewhere between rubbish and being the best player on the pitch.

It seems quite clear he was taken off as an attacking change, as opposed to his performance. He can play right back or centre half, but is considered a more natural Centre back.

Status
Not open for further replies.