Transfer Rumour Matheus Luiz Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zat hates him already because he's 23 and hasn't played 100% of available minutes

Hes played 14 games worth of minutes.

Its not like hes a 18/19 year old wunderkind...hardly set the league on fire has he?

We should be after their manager...hed be worth the money.

And because of the potential loss on his transfer fee as he is only 23 and unproven.

The Iwobi factor.

Davies with pace

Matheus Davies of Sporting Lisbon.
The third lightning strike was my fave.

Strange compilition of fouls and how to get into a good position and pick the wrong pass.

He will fit in well here.

A pairing of him and Gomes will be * Fire emoji *

He needs a season with regular games before anyone can say hes a good player imo.

no end product

He needs alot more development.

My favourite goal was when he mishit it weakly and the goalkeeper let it under his body at the near post.

Cue a scene out of Storm Chasers as we saw it from eight angles. I've earthed myself just in case.

lol lol lol

….we’ve had no options to Gomes, if this fella does sign we will have with added dimension of running power and mobility.

If true, it’s encouraging that Brands is looking at the type of player we need, he looks better than what we have.

Nunes, Dumfries and the Georgian all have pace, can take a hit and look to drive forward.

Three good attributes to have.

Just those three signings wouldnt fill me with joy or hope that were going to be top 6 though.

Anyone thin Everton might announce this kid and Nuno the same day to keep the fume of Nuno at a low.

If they unveiled Nuno, Nunes, Dumfries and the Georgian kid all at the same time then its all pretty underwhelming.

Wouldnt see any of them inspiring the team to top 6.

Can someone who knows their stuff explain to me why Sporting would looking to shift this player? Wouldn't holding onto him for a couple more years bring them a higher fee and a stronger squad?

Its like us selling Tom Davies. Hes their Tom Davies....they signed him for €1mil and are now taking a big profit on him after playing the same mins as 14 games.

Heres his rumoured replacement:

Its not like hes a 18/19 year old wunderkind...hardly set the league on fire has he?

The Iwobi factor.

He needs a season with regular games before anyone can say hes a good player imo.

lol lol lol

Nunes, Dumfries and the Georgian all have pace, can take a hit and look to drive forward.

Just those three signings wouldnt fill me with joy or hope that were going to be top 6 though.

If they unveiled Nuno, Nunes, Dumfries and the Georgian kid all at the same time then its all pretty underwhelming.

Its like us selling Tom Davies. Hes their Tom Davies....they signed him for €1mil and are now taking a big profit on him after playing the same mins as 14 games.

It's about time we were the club taking a chance on these type of players instead of him playing 40 games next season with a Sporting/Lille/Leverkusen and being worth 40mil

The Iwobi factor.

lol lol lol

They don’t fill me with excitement, but on the other hand, if we had a right hand side of any description we would probably have finished in @ European place.

These player# would at least give some balance.

The Iwobi factor.

lol lol lol

Its not Tom Davies.

Its Phil Foden.

Sporting arent Everton, they are City.

The Iwobi factor.

lol lol lol

Oh behave lad. Tom Davies couldn’t run past a parked car.

Thats fine with me...
So instead of taking a chance on 3 players at around 45m you'd rather wait a season to sign one of them for 40m and compete against bigger, more successful clubs for their signature? You need a reality check mate. We are Everton. 10th. No European football. Tom Davies is currently the best 1st team player to come out of our academy since Ross Barkley (which doesn't say much given Ross' failure to get a game at Chelsea and his performances for Villa). We have to do things differently than we have been doing otherwise it will be the same old story.

Do the same things and get the same results. It is what we've been doing for years now. I'm all for trying to hoover young talent up from elsewhere if we can't produce it ourselves. It will only take 2 or 3 to be a hit and either kick us on or at least generate a huge fee to balance the books.

Get good vibes about this kid. Hope we get it over the line asap, the collective faith in Brands not just being a yes man content to sit in the background will rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.