Transfer Rumour Matheus Luiz Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video clip does not show the important bit, can he pass back to the keeper?

And can he be trained to run slower?

He needs to respect our traditions.

#TheEvertonWay
Even if he can’t, we train that into our players very quickly so shouldn’t be a concern. As long as he has the ability to be apathetic within a month of the season starting, he’s perfect for us.

Thought folks had to isolate for a week coming from Portugal.
Even worse if he'd been home to Brazil as thats Red list.

Unless he's been holed up in the Titanic for a few weeks , All inclusive and brasses on tap.....happy days.

Thought folks had to isolate for a week coming from Portugal.
Even worse if he'd been home to Brazil as thats Red list.

Unless he's been holed up in the Titanic for a few weeks , All inclusive and brasses on tap.....happy days.
Think rules regarding work are different.

Can someone who knows their stuff explain to me why Sporting would looking to shift this player? Wouldn't holding onto him for a couple more years bring them a higher fee and a stronger squad?

Can someone who knows their stuff explain to me why Sporting would looking to shift this player? Wouldn't holding onto him for a couple more years bring them a higher fee and a stronger squad?

They've got several players who can be sold.
Its there business model.

I know nothing but I’d guess that they need to raise funds, he’s is a prospect at Sporting but not a guaranteed starter, they likely have another kid to bring through and fill his squad place.

Speed, strength, youth and agility are all well and good.....but what’s his xG and his xCP.

For those not up to speed xCP is the critical metric required to be an Everton player.....Crab Potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.