Transfer Rumour Matheus Luiz Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've constantly brought up comparisons to Davies every time based on nothing more than the amount of game time he's had, which is lazy. I'm sure you could make a decent assessment of Davies based on his game time this season.

How many times have you seen him play? You seem to have time to watch Sporting, Lyon, Monaco, Marseille, Ajax and PSV amongst other clubs (including a host of teams from Brazil, Italy and Germany too) to make definitive statements on all their players' ability.

"He's the definition of Sportings' Tom Davies" - direct quote from you.
He doesnt watch any football.

He reads about it, trust me.

I wouldnt take any notice of what Zat says about football, he makes it up.

Hearing that he was playing lower leagues not long ago does cause some doubt. However he wouldn't be the first player to come from far back to rapidly rise.

At least we're willing to take the risk and sign potential for cheap rather than recycled for bucket loads.

37D8F7A4-994E-46F6-95D9-795027DAED8F.png

…I’m on it.

You've constantly brought up comparisons to Davies every time based on nothing more than the amount of game time he's had, which is lazy. I'm sure you could make a decent assessment of Davies based on his game time this season.

How many times have you seen him play? You seem to have time to watch Sporting, Lyon, Monaco, Marseille, Ajax and PSV amongst other clubs (including a host of teams from Brazil, Italy and Germany too) to make definitive statements on all their players' ability.

"He's the definition of Sportings' Tom Davies" - direct quote from you.

Twisting my words again.

Yes hes Sportings Tom Davies in terms of PLAYING TIME. Is that impossible to grasp?

As if i watch all those games at once lol

Ive already said i mostly watched PSV 2 years ago when lozano was there. Hence why i commented on Dumfries and said i hope hes improved...ive literally described all that i saw in him and it replicates what others saw when he played the other day -- so i guess he hasnt improved his crossing or passing.

Ive seen this guy no more than 5 times from memory 2 or 3.

And yes, thanks i do have a lot of time to watch football...not everyone has a strict workload.

Its amazing on here...some people dont understand the concept of time difference...others dont understand a lifestyle different to their own.

He doesnt watch any football.

He reads about it, trust me.

I wouldnt take any notice of what Zat says about football, he makes it up.

All from a typo from Koulibaly many years ago...

...could you direct the forum to the articles on Matheus Nunes please?

Yeah...no.

As for not watching any football you literally replied to my post asking about football channels in the philippines ages ago lol theres that and the internet lol

This rumour has a whiff of Reinier Jesus about it when all those Brazilian outlets said it was done. Next thing you know he's signing for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.