• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I had three tickets for it but we can no longer go due to positive tests. If I ring them can I get a refund on my tickets?
To be honest their customer service was very good, so defo worth a try bearing in mind the situation, Number i used was 01616767770.

the message is a bit weird but if you get past the 1st bit and then do a option callback request they did so within about an hour and all sorted within a few mns!

They did try and upsell me to a MUFC Full Fan pack tho lol!

Probably!! Can’t see how they will be bothered to check that closely or they will take pity on you!!
Bonne chance!
@bluegirl
I did not quote your message correctly so here you go.
On further reflection I started thinking that there is a good chance that they will look quite closely at ticket details since this may be a trial for the season and they will be under scrutiny prove everything works correctly. Might be a bit of a risk if you are coming a long way. Hard to know what to do for the best.

What's the crack with any general sale on home tickets these days, there any word on that? Also, how are aways working, will teams be getting full allocations or has that not been announced yet?

Hi,

Looking for a ticket for the game against West Ham in October (not even sure if its confirmed fans are allowed back in the new season).

Moving to Lancaster, so finally will be geographically near Goodison after years of watching Everton fail to win at Carrow Road...

Any info/help on tickets in general will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Jack