• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hi all. Brand new to the forum as a fellow Evertonian told me this was the place to go for spare tickets. I'm an American looking to make it over to Goodison for my first Everton match in England with my parents (saw them play a friendly against DC United in 2011). We will be in London in March right around the time Everton play Chelsea on March 7th at Stamford Bridge. I'm not too familiar with purchasing tickets for matches or if this particular game would be hard to get tickets for. If anyone happens to have three tickets available or would be able to offer any other advice, please let me know! Thank you and COYB!

With Leicester being a good allocation ( more than any other game which has been played so far ? ), then, so long as you're very quick off the mark when it goes down to two credits and you've been to the home cup games then you've got a half decent chance of getting a ticket - especially with it being a late Sunday pm kick off.

I reckon it's a good chance for people to get a harder credit than what a home cup game is, and would give them a chance of two or three aways under their own steam for the rest of this season, instead of having to rely on people with tickets who never really intended to go.

Last season getting a ticket for Leicester required you to have credits equal to 33% of games attended. Given that Southampton won't count as an 19/20 credit, even after it's played (they only count games that had been played when tickets first went on sale), that would be 2.67 games this season, so I agree that it could go down to 2 matches. However, I think more likely it will be 3 games as Sheff Wed and Brighton both went down a low bar of credits required this season and Watford was of course a gimme.

Hi all. Brand new to the forum as a fellow Evertonian told me this was the place to go for spare tickets. I'm an American looking to make it over to Goodison for my first Everton match in England with my parents (saw them play a friendly against DC United in 2011). We will be in London in March right around the time Everton play Chelsea on March 7th at Stamford Bridge. I'm not too familiar with purchasing tickets for matches or if this particular game would be hard to get tickets for. If anyone happens to have three tickets available or would be able to offer any other advice, please let me know! Thank you and COYB!

You won't be able to book tickets through Everton I'm afraid. Chelsea never goes to general sale. Your best bet is either someone on here sourcing some for you (three will be tricky though), an American Everton fan club that might have a ticket connection through the club, or sitting in the Chelsea end whilst keeping quiet....

Last season getting a ticket for Leicester required you to have credits equal to 33% of games attended. Given that Southampton won't count as an 19/20 credit, even after it's played (they only count games that had been played when tickets first went on sale), that would be 2.67 games this season, so I agree that it could go down to 2 matches. However, I think more likely it will be 3 games as Sheff Wed and Brighton both went down a low bar of credits required this season and Watford was of course a gimme.

You're kind of right, but ...

I think the allocation for Hillsborough was something like 5,000 and I think Brighton was less than or round about 3000.
Apart from the home cup game, none of the other aways could have been sold to more than 3000 people

That means that there are probably about 5000 people on two credits, but, no more than 3000 on three credits.
So, in theory at least, there'll be at least roughly 270 Leicester tickets ( from an allocation of ~3270 ) up for grabs for anyone on two credits. It might be a bit less than that, because I can't remember how many tickets we got for Villa.

I could be talking bollocks though, wouldn't be the first time.

You're kind of right, but ...

I think the allocation for Hillsborough was something like 5,000 and I think Brighton was less than or round about 3000.
Apart from the home cup game, none of the other aways could have been sold to more than 3000 people

That means that there are probably about 5000 people on two credits, but, no more than 3000 on three credits.
So, in theory at least, there'll be at least roughly 270 Leicester tickets ( from an allocation of ~3270 ) up for grabs for anyone on two credits. It might be a bit less than that, because I can't remember how many tickets we got for Villa.

I could be talking bollocks though, wouldn't be the first time.

Can’t fault your logic there. Villa and Palace both had allocations above 2,900 and sold out on 9 and 10 credits from last season (43% and 39%) respectively so there could be some extras with three credits on top of those ones you mentioned, especially as Villa being on a Friday night could have attracted a slightly different crowd.

We shall see but fingers crossed for those wanting to get on the ladder - personally I think it’s good to get as broad a spectrum of away fans at the games, lest it become a closed shop and others don’t get in the habit of attending them. Always have a better (or at least more continuous) atmosphere away, despite the dross on the pitch.

Just bought one priority adult ticket for the Chelsea home game on 7th Dec in the lower gwladys but I completely forgot I had something planned and can't make it.