• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I reckon a few away regulars will be knackered if this digital ticket thing comes in, I will be sound but my mate who has barely missed an away in decades will be finished because he gets his ticket through someone else's season ticket so the names wont match.

i hope iam wrong,but i can see all tickets becoming digital,
attached to your covid passport.
it would close the away credit loophole i suppose!
This has been a concern of mine throughout COVID. Makes sense in the short term, but hope it isn’t here to stay, because going this route effectively locks overseas fans out of grounds. As one of those fans who hopes to one day attend matches again, hopefully this is only temporary.

This has been a concern of mine throughout COVID. Makes sense in the short term, but hope it isn’t here to stay, because going this route effectively locks overseas fans out of grounds. As one of those fans who hopes to one day attend matches again, hopefully this is only temporary.
misuse of the credit system has always been an issue,premier league football clubs may use covid to make life easier for themselves.everton dont make any money from their supporters travelling to away games and the admin is a nightmare.
its no secret over the park the rs dont like giving these £30 seats out when some gullible tourist will pay£150!
i feel sorry for southampton fans they dont know if they are even getting an allocation for the first game!

I've had to get two tickets in the United end for the 7th. Just read that you need photo ID to get in but they are both in my name . Would I need to try and change the name on the other ticket ?

I've had to get two tickets in the United end for the 7th. Just read that you need photo ID to get in but they are both in my name . Would I need to try and change the name on the other ticket ?
i would if i were you mate, if they do the id checks properly then the other person probably won't get in