• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I'm stuck on 2 and probably won't get to an away again now. Last season games like Brighton went to season ticket holders + general sale. No chance of any like that this season. Now way will 3000 of our fans go to Brighton just before new year. System needs changing and credit collectors need outing.
I can see how you are going to struggle there. I have not got any bright ideas about how to do it differently so I will just hope for the best and hopefully pick up a few spares for the rest of the season.

EVERTON Vs WATFORD. Monday Dec 10 at Goodison.

Date change means I can't travel from Ireland :(

Now selling 2 x Paddock 2 Row 8 tickets . Will accept any reasonable offer..

Tickets available at ticket office on the day.
The last time I'll be in Goodison! The change in date means i cant travel from Ireland, and the stubHub rip-off process means i can't recover the scalped prices ive paid!
I'll be back to watching the boys on telly, as ive been doing since i was a kid.
A disgrace.
(Assume this will be moderated out)
Please do tell me why you think we’d moderate that out.
Oops. Well at least I received one response,, such as it is.
Still confused as to why you’d think we’d edit something out.

And what exactly is a disgrace?

The last time I'll be in Goodison! The change in date means i cant travel from Ireland, and the stubHub rip-off process means i can't recover the scalped prices ive paid!
I'll be back to watching the boys on telly, as ive been doing since i was a kid.
A disgrace.
(Assume this will be moderated out)

The resale sites are an absolute scourge of the modern ticket world. Recently I’ve been trying to get 2 adults 2 juniors for city spurs at the emptiad as a gift for a mate for Christmas.

Didn’t realise they release their entire fixture list of home tickets in August, and they all end up on ViaGoGo. Absolute joke :dodgy:

Least stubbers isn’t £200 for a half way line!

I can see how you are going to struggle there. I have not got any bright ideas about how to do it differently so I will just hope for the best and hopefully pick up a few spares for the rest of the season.

If i'd been on the ball last season I'd of been sound but sadly had other things going on. Looks like I've picked the wrong season to get on the ladder.

So, your on 2 credits- go the Lincoln cup game, Cardiff away is mid-week in Feb so will probably go to general, others like Southampton in Jan prob will too.

You've got to bear in mind that we've had consecutive away games which have been Arsenal, Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City unless your high up the credit ladder your not likely to get a ticket for any of them, but there's plenty of opportunity to get on it.

Many of the less favourable games won't sell out as quickly as the ones everyone wants to go to so there will be plenty of opportunity to get on the ladder- especially as home cup games now count as an away credit so you don't even have to go to an away game!

QUOTE="BluePaul86, post: 6702122, member: 30760"]If i'd been on the ball last season I'd of been sound but sadly had other things going on. Looks like I've picked the wrong season to get on the ladder.[/QUOTE]