• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hiya. Got a friend who is a massive blue Fromm S Africa who is over for Christmas and staying down south. He's desperate to get to the Brighton away game. I thought I had him sorted with a couple of tickets but it's not worked out. If anyone can help that would be amazing! Please let me know!

Cheers.

Anyone know when the fa cup tickets go on sale

Lincoln said they'd had positive discussions with Everton and were hoping that an announcement on tickets would be made before the weekend, so probably be up on the website later today.

Although they have put up the Burnley and Brighton criteria, which is quite shocking in itself that the box office has managed to post 2 away games in one day on the site. I should imagine right now the ticket people at Goodison are lying prostate on chez-lange's as Uncle Bill pat's their hand saying "there, there...".

So don't hold your breath :Blink:

EVERTON Vs WATFORD. Monday Dec 10 at Goodison.

Date change means I can't travel from Ireland :(

Now selling 2 x Paddock 2 Row 8 tickets . Will accept any reasonable offer..

Tickets available at ticket office on the day.

Just seen the allocations and criteria for Burnley and Brighton and they reinforce the message that sometimes it is very easy to slip to a low credit rating and get stuck there for a while. I am still on 5 credits for this season because the City game has not been played yet. Smallish allocation for Burnley 2380 ish means little chance of getting one there since they are not giving selling dates below 7 credits. The selling date for the Brighton game means my 6th credit for the City game will not be counted so still stuck on 5 which has been the case for the derby (not enough), City (just scraped in), Burnley (very probably not enough) and Brighton (got to hope I might scrape in there too). Not blaming anyone, I was unable to go to the midweek cup games and did not buy tickets for them which is where two easy credits could have been bought. But once you slip down the credit rating list for whatever reason you can certainly get stuck for a while.

I'm stuck on 2 and probably won't get to an away again now. Last season games like Brighton went to season ticket holders + general sale. No chance of any like that this season. Now way will 3000 of our fans go to Brighton just before new year. System needs changing and credit collectors need outing.

EVERTON Vs WATFORD. Monday Dec 10 at Goodison.

Date change means I can't travel from Ireland :(

Now selling 2 x Paddock 2 Row 8 tickets . Will accept any reasonable offer..

Tickets available at ticket office on the day.
The last time I'll be in Goodison! The change in date means i cant travel from Ireland, and the stubHub rip-off process means i can't recover the scalped prices ive paid!
I'll be back to watching the boys on telly, as ive been doing since i was a kid.
A disgrace.
(Assume this will be moderated out)

2 spare tickets for Man City away, 1 is an adult ticket the other is an under 21 concession. Will need to be posted. £53 for both face value- will only sell together. Message me on here if interested to organise

The last time I'll be in Goodison! The change in date means i cant travel from Ireland, and the stubHub rip-off process means i can't recover the scalped prices ive paid!
I'll be back to watching the boys on telly, as ive been doing since i was a kid.
A disgrace.
(Assume this will be moderated out)
Please do tell me why you think we’d moderate that out.

I'm stuck on 2 and probably won't get to an away again now. Last season games like Brighton went to season ticket holders + general sale. No chance of any like that this season. Now way will 3000 of our fans go to Brighton just before new year. System needs changing and credit collectors need outing.
How would you suggest it gets changed ?