• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

London based - looking for x1 spare for Spurs game this Saturday. Can meet anywhere in London beforehand, or at Wembley on Saturday.

I work as a steward at Wembley and didn't want to work the game 'cause I thought I could get an away ticket. Want to be able to enjoy the match, and give my colleagues grief lol

Now the shift is gone, and I don't want to buy a home ticket - help me out :D

Message me on here, or text: 07871808756

Cheers.

London based - looking for x1 spare for Spurs game this Saturday. Can meet anywhere in London beforehand, or at Wembley on Saturday.

I work as a steward at Wembley and didn't want to work the game 'cause I thought I could get an away ticket. Want to be able to enjoy the match, and give my colleagues grief lol

Now the shift is gone, and I don't want to buy a home ticket - help me out :D

Message me on here, or text: 07871808756

Cheers.
Go on twitter mate there’s a few knocking about.

Yes mate all aways in league plus all home and away cup games count as credits

I'm not sure about this season, because I can't find the criteria on the website. Between 2012 and last season only premier away, home cups, i.e. league, FA and European games counted; away cup games didn't - though they always used too up until 2012-13. i

Not sure what you mean- up until 2 seasons ago credits used to be applied solely on away premier league games and no cup games at all counted as credits.

2 seasons ago, home cup games were included as credits and away cup games didnt count as away credits.

Last season it was decided that away cup games would count as an away credit in addition to home cup games- the criteria is the same for this season also.

You will therefore get an away credit for any away premier league game and ANY cup game whether its at home or away.

I'm not sure about this season, because I can't find the criteria on the website. Between 2012 and last season only premier away, home cups, i.e. league, FA and European games counted; away cup games didn't - though they always used too up until 2012-13. i