• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hi, I will have 2 hospitality tickets available for the Bournemouth game in the People's Lounge. PM if you are interested please. £65 each. They would be £99 plus Vat if ordered through the Club

still waiting on mine despite going to pick them up in person at the box office on day 1 only to be told they hadnt arrived yet- why put them on sale in the first place then!!

Phoned up this morning, they said if not received by Saturday to ring them and get added to the duplicate list and ill have to collect them from old trafford on Sunday- still says not sent website- its a joke :(

It's pathetic, be so much easier to just hand them out to people as they buy them, thete messing fans atound and giving themselves so much extra work

still waiting on mine despite going to pick them up in person at the box office on day 1 only to be told they hadnt arrived yet- why put them on sale in the first place then!!

Phoned up this morning, they said if not received by Saturday to ring them and get added to the duplicate list and ill have to collect them from old trafford on Sunday- still says not sent website- its a joke :(

Yeah, they did the same with Man City, anyone with a brian would see this isn't going to work for so many fans buying tickets and this amount of games being played. When i complained at the Goodison box office they said it was Uniteds fault, i said then how come you did the same for Man City and the first Europa league game you didnt even have the paper tickets to print on? was that Uniteds fault as well, pathetic

What i hate, is you can't make multiple transactions on one account now.

For example, i buy two tickets for United (mine and my friends) as my other mates can't attend, then they decide they can attend and if i can sort the tickets out, and the answer is no!

I don't get why you can't repeat book lol

5 tickets for the Everton v Bournemouth game. 2 x adults, 1 x under 16, 2 x Senior. please message for details. Tickets can be upgraded at box office on day of game. Tel 07872984129 thanks