• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I went up for city away on day of sale and they said they would have to be sent out as that's the new system. But Chelsea tickets were just handed to me there and then. They make it up as they go along.
I got city away straight away, but I'm still waiting for my Chelsea ticket, got the coach ticket though... think everyone in the ticket office is well taking the piss this year. Deffo a screw you to the fans, "we do what we want ya bitches "

Phone lines going off for the day when tickets go on sale, no facility for ordering coach tickets on the main site, the website going down for random maintenance on days of sale and beyond, tickets getting sent out right on the wire so you struggle to go the game, last possible minute postings of eligibility criteria to screw you up, information from home and away games being less than forthcoming this season....

It feels like your ex-bird is running things and everything she does is in the best interests of screwing you over.

Come on everton and sort it out you massive bells, we're all on the same side and just wanna support the team, stop making it so difficult you absolute blurts xxx

I went up for city away on day of sale and they said they would have to be sent out as that's the new system. But Chelsea tickets were just handed to me there and then. They make it up as they go along.

That happened to me with City, moronic idea, why make extra work for themselves? They really are thick at times

I got city away straight away, but I'm still waiting for my Chelsea ticket, got the coach ticket though... think everyone in the ticket office is well taking the piss this year. Deffo a screw you to the fans, "we do what we want ya bitches "

Phone lines going off for the day when tickets go on sale, no facility for ordering coach tickets on the main site, the website going down for random maintenance on days of sale and beyond, tickets getting sent out right on the wire so you struggle to go the game, last possible minute postings of eligibility criteria to screw you up, information from home and away games being less than forthcoming this season....

It feels like your ex-bird is running things and everything she does is in the best interests of screwing you over.

Come on everton and sort it out you massive bells, we're all on the same side and just wanna support the team, stop making it so difficult you absolute blurts xxx
all I know is things have changed from last season as the girl who ran the box office has left and someone from Bolton wanderers has taken over .