• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Chaps and Chapettes

Have a single adult ticket for £46 for the Man Utd Game away.

I also potentially have two Watford Away tickets dependant on whether family want them. If anyone needs them shout and if you decide before the family does, they are yours ( £36 per ticket )

currently or in general, remember there were some for 100 for the derby back in 2012 when I went. Picked mine up off mywembley for 129. If that's 130 pounds increase over 4 years that is ridiculously disproportionate to inflation.

Currently - may be some a bit cheaper nearer the time but wanted to get one nailed on. Agree its a ridiculous amount to pay but needs must. A RS mate who helped sort me got his for the League Cup for 85 quid - all depends what the re-seller puts it on for.

I reckon the clubs should buy up all the Club Wembley resales in the respective ends and reallocate to fans on a fair basis. I dont agree its fair that I get to go just because I pay over the odds and the benefit of a work membership when some STH with numerous aways miss out.

Currently - may be some a bit cheaper nearer the time but wanted to get one nailed on. Agree its a ridiculous amount to pay but needs must. A RS mate who helped sort me got his for the League Cup for 85 quid - all depends what the re-seller puts it on for.

I reckon the clubs should buy up all the Club Wembley resales in the respective ends and reallocate to fans on a fair basis. I dont agree its fair that I get to go just because I pay over the odds and the benefit of a work membership when some STH with numerous aways miss out.

That's actually a brilliant idea.

Shame it's not feasible anymore (not that they'd do it anyway, through 'segregation' fears.

Yeh, the draw against united or west ham will increase the price as well. Are you able to share the login details, looking to source via there myself?

Yeh, the draw against united or west ham will increase the price as well. Are you able to share the login details, looking to source via there myself?

I dont have the login myself mate - work dont trust the likes of me not to post on forums for all and sundry to access - had someone sort the ticket for me and I just parted with the hard earned.

Surely not? The fume will go off it that's the case.

Exactly, can't see it being true myself.

The club have already said that it's doubtful that there'll be tickets left after STH's & Corporates have got theirs.

If there's any truth in it then it might be that STH's with cup games get priority, there'd be murder if it just went on cup games.

Wouldn't be surprised if any tickets left are based on fans attending all 4 home cup games.
But half of them home cup games were in the League Cup, be a bit odd if they take the Norwich and City games into consideration. I wouldn't be surprised if attending the D&R and Chelsea FAC games came into play though, after STH have had their chance

But half of them home cup games were in the League Cup, be a bit odd if they take the Norwich and City games into consideration. I wouldn't be surprised if attending the D&R and Chelsea FAC games came into play though, after STH have had their chance

I don't think so.

They emphasised the importance of home cup games, at the start of the season. So i guess it could make sense for fans to be rewarded for paying for home cup games. The club could shoot themselves in the foot for future seasons however, as fans may swerve home league games, for cheaper home cup games.