• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Same as usual allocation then, only managed to get back for 1 home game this year. Definitely missing the requirements when the STH are sorted.

Anyone not going? 1-2 Spares pretty please

Should be in the next few days. Think we're in the East End though. RS got the same allocation as us last year and were in the East End and Watford have got less and are West.

I'm getting confused here, I thought that 65k tickets are alloted out, so if we have the smaller allocation (which I don't understand anyway if we were to play West Ham) then how come we have the bigger East End with less than 50% of the allocation? Am I missing something obvious?

Should be in the next few days. Think we're in the East End though. RS got the same allocation as us last year and were in the East End and Watford have got less and are West.

Nice one. If anything's 100% post it up here - gonna have to buy club Wembley to make sure get a ticket - no holiday this year for the wife

I'm getting confused here, I thought that 65k tickets are alloted out, so if we have the smaller allocation (which I don't understand anyway if we were to play West Ham) then how come we have the bigger East End with less than 50% of the allocation? Am I missing something obvious?

WH/Man U will have 31,500. We've got 31,977 so you're talking the tiniest bit more.

Means around 26k tickets go to FA for Club Wembley and the football family - wrong I know but what can you do.

From what I can gather the East End will house those allocated 31,977 - like Liverpool in the FA Cup semi v Villa last season.

Also Watford have announced they're in the West End with an allocation of 31,500.

So I'm putting two and two together here as everything is pointing to us being in East.

I don't know though, so I may be wrong.

Nice one. If anything's 100% post it up here - gonna have to buy club Wembley to make sure get a ticket - no holiday this year for the wife
How do you go about that? I've looked on there website an it says you have to be a member. Would love to buy one for me awl feller. Any advice greatly appreciated

Slightly off the Wembley topic for the minute... I've been debating getting a ST for the last two season's now but with the reduced prices I'm definitely getting one next season. How many tickets for cup/away matches can you usually get per season ticket? If I built up my credits to say 6+ aways but wanted two tickets, how does that work? Cheers in advance
You are only entitled to one ticket that is supported by your Everton Membership Number & ST - the old days of being able to purchase more than one extra ticket on the basis of being a STH are history! And even being a STH, its still competitive to achieve Away Match ticket Sales, if you don't ratchet up Away games early in the season - particularly for smaller grounds such as this year Bournemouth & Watford ..

WH/Man U will have 31,500. We've got 31,977 so you're talking the tiniest bit more.

Means around 26k tickets go to FA for Club Wembley and the football family - wrong I know but what can you do.

From what I can gather the East End will house those allocated 31,977 - like Liverpool in the FA Cup semi v Villa last season.

Also Watford have announced they're in the West End with an allocation of 31,500.

So I'm putting two and two together here as everything is pointing to us being in East.

I don't know though, so I may be wrong.

Yeah we're getting 31,977, United West Ham get 31,779.

So thats, approx 9,000 tickets kept aside for sponsors. Baffling.