• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Went to the Semi against United and the Final against Chelsea, got to say, wasn't a fan of the new Wembley from the comfort of my armchair but actually being there - its immense. I just can't wait. Actually hope its Sunday.

Is there any chance at all of getting two semi tickets for an overseas fan without ST, without any home game points or anything?
Would like to at least have the slightest of hope before booking plane and hotel :)

Is it any fun hanging around wembley or anything like that without a ticket?

Kind regards
Jacob, Denmark
@jacobskeel (twitter handle)

Club Wembley, then standard hospitality packages (hugely expensive) then some get dished out to the football family - although not as many as they get for the final.
Exactly, what a load of rubbish that is! Should be split 50/50 between fans with a maximum of 10K going to the football family. All about the money spinning...

I am after atleast 2 spares for Wembley but will take 1 if possible.
I do have away credits but not a STH as live down south so not sure ill be able to get tickets through club.
The FA tweeted a month or so ago about increasing allocation for club fans. I want to say it was roughly 32,000 but not 100% sure. The FA should however give clubs more seats, Wembley is never filled as it is.

So even some of us season ticket
Holders Might not get one? Depending on the allocation I think!

Nah, Season ticket holders will be fine for the semi final. The last published update we made on ST holders was in June when just shy of 27,000 had bought STs for this season: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-season-ticket-sales-match-9393590 - what we don't know is how many new STs were sold between June and the start of the season and how many half season tickets we sold.

The semi final allocations in the last few years have always been around the 32,000 mark. Liverpool got 31,997 for their semi against Villa last season, whilst Villa got 31,799. I haven't read anywhere about increased allocations for semi finals this season, so not sure where the Palace chairman is getting his numbers from.

In 2009 and 2012, all ST holders got semi final tickets. Wasn't an issue and there's no reason to suspect it will be an issue this time around either. There will be some left over, but how many could be up to 5,000 (but almost certainly not more).

The issue (if it becomes an issue we have to concern ourselves with) is the allocation for the final. For the last few years it has been approx 25,000 although this season it will increase to 28,650 for both sides (so this would mean almost all of our STH qualify for a ticket, but nothing left over for anyone else). http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cu...-ticket-allocations-for-emirates-fa-cup-final

Exactly, what a load of rubbish that is! Should be split 50/50 between fans with a maximum of 10K going to the football family. All about the money spinning...

club wembley is what funded the majority of the wembley building costs. It is a shame that with all the billions floating around they could of just got a non-commercial build that involved some boxes but not 26,000 seats.

I did manage to get to the derby semi final for 130 quid in that though. They do have a ticket re-sale for those who have subscribed to the tickets who can't attend, similar to stubhub, albeit the cost of the cheapest ticket was 100 quid.

FA Cup Semi-Final - General Information, correct as of Sun 13 Mar (subject to change):
31 498 in one end at Wembley.
31 799 in other end.
2015/16 Season Ticket Holders, half Season Ticket Holders and Corporate Season Ticket Holders with 4 or more away credits, will all be entitled to one ticket each.
Those with 3 or less away credits are not completely certain of getting a ticket-see what Everton announce.
It is very unlikely that there will be any semi tickets available for any non-2015/16 STHs.
The semis are highly likely to be played with exactly the same kick-off times as last season.
That is:
Sat 23 Apr, 17:20 kick-off, live on BBC One.
Sun 24 Apr, 15:00 kick-off, live on BT Sport 1.
Adult ticket prices are:
£30 in Upper Tier (Level 5)
£40 in Lower Tier (Level 1) behind the goal
£50 in Lower Tier on the side between 18-yard line & bye-line
£60 in Lower Tier by half-way line
Deduct £10 from all of the above prices, for Over 65s and for Under 16s only.
Everybody else pays adult price.
I will send out more information as items are 100% defo confirmed.

Can't comment on all of that as I don't know but at the very least the prices are wrong there

http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cu...l-ticket-prices-2015-2016#YH6TZVecqGwzTEw1.99

FA Cup Semi-Final - General Information, correct as of Sun 13 Mar (subject to change):
31 498 in one end at Wembley.
31 799 in other end.
2015/16 Season Ticket Holders, half Season Ticket Holders and Corporate Season Ticket Holders with 4 or more away credits, will all be entitled to one ticket each.
Those with 3 or less away credits are not completely certain of getting a ticket-see what Everton announce.
It is very unlikely that there will be any semi tickets available for any non-2015/16 STHs.
The semis are highly likely to be played with exactly the same kick-off times as last season.
That is:
Sat 23 Apr, 17:20 kick-off, live on BBC One.
Sun 24 Apr, 15:00 kick-off, live on BT Sport 1.
Adult ticket prices are:
£30 in Upper Tier (Level 5)
£40 in Lower Tier (Level 1) behind the goal
£50 in Lower Tier on the side between 18-yard line & bye-line
£60 in Lower Tier by half-way line
Deduct £10 from all of the above prices, for Over 65s and for Under 16s only.
Everybody else pays adult price.
I will send out more information as items are 100% defo confirmed.

We have less than 31k ST holders, so I find it unlikely ST holders wont be able to get a ticket.