• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Due to overtime I am selling my season card for the next two league games. West Ham sat 5th March and Arsenal sat 19th March. Pick up in Wallasey or I can post. £50.

Hi All,

We have 4 tickets spare for Saturdays game against West Ham. Seated in Top Balcony. 2 Adult 2 x Child. Will be at the game so happy to meet to hand over tickets. Please let us know if you need them.

Will be needing 2 tickets for the home game to West Ham. Please DM me if you can assist. Cheers!
Hi Mate, do you still need west ham tickets,

I have 2 adult and 2 child tickets available? We are a supporters club so had a special price on the tickets. Adult tickets were £24 each. I can happily meet you before the game to hand them over. They are top balcony

Anybody have any sort of clue of when the derby will be re arranged for? Need to look at booking time off work for it as don't want to miss out on this

Anybody have any sort of clue of when the derby will be re arranged for? Need to look at booking time off work for it as don't want to miss out on this

I think once UTD boot them out the Europa and we get past Chelsea in one it will give up more free weekdays to sot a game.