• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Oh wow, I have been guilted into the truth. I am not Speedo Mick, '[Poor language removed] a jest in order to get some Bournemouth game time. I do not deserve to be in Speedo's realm.
Ha! In which case you should be forced to watch every game in a frilly thong and nipple tassles. Assuming you don't already, of course...

Hi All, Need some advice - 40th bucket list trip to watch Everton vs Liverpool with 5 mates from South Africa. Through great difficulty, wives have approved (somehow) now just need to get 6 tickets for the game (unfortunately at Anfield)
What's the best way to go forward with this - don't even know where to start?
You will get tickets mate . And don't take this as me touting (mods) as I'm not . But you can get tickets for any Derby home or away probably paying £100 for a £50 ticket or slightly more in either end. Go to county rd by goodison before the game and you'll get one.
if say I was planning a trip like you to a foreign game like the Milan derby I would happily pay a bit over the odds as in the total cost of your trip another £50 is no big deal.

But hopefully some kind poster in here can help and get you face value tickets

Don't be put off a once in a lifetime trip by anyone saying you won't get a ticket.