Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE ONLY!

street end

Player Valuation: £950k
Below is part of a spreadsheet I run keeping track of credits, mostly for my own benefit to know what I'm likely to qualify for, etc.

It's worth bearing in mind that we had 33 games last season that qualified for credits, with all the home and away European games. This season we will have had only 23.

If one ended up with say 8 credits at the end of this season, that would be 35% of total potential credits for the season. However, I reckon that Palace and Spurs will go down to a perfectly attainable level for someone who was already at 8 after West Ham. 10 credits this season would be 45%, which would have got you tickets to all but 8 games this season, and matches such as Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea.

View attachment 56100
Brilliant spreadsheet, any chance of posting again when season finishes?

UltraVires

Player Valuation: £25k
Got a mate at work asking me about the ticket waiting list. He’s not been to any games for a few years after having a kid and hasn’t been on the waiting list before.

Any ideas on how long the wait is on the list if you go into tier 4 and how long it is if you pay the membership fee to go into tier 2?

Dorf

Player Valuation: £225k
If anyone has one spare (or two) for Palace, I’d like to them. Living in London so can meet outside the ground.

street end

Player Valuation: £950k
I’m sure there was an article on the official site not so long ago, in short what they were saying was anyone not re-newing their season ticket may have to wait several years to have the opportunity to buy one again

UltraVires

Player Valuation: £25k
I’m sure there was an article on the official site not so long ago, in short what they were saying was anyone not re-newing their season ticket may have to wait several years to have the opportunity to buy one again
Cheers mate, I’ll let him know. If anyone is on the waiting list at the min and has any more info then give us a shout and I’ll pass it on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.