Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE ONLY!

Daz1878

Player Valuation: £750k
Been in the away end a few years back allez,3-1 was it?Rodwell scored at the end,but never in the neutral section!!
I was there for that one - it was heading for a draw and at 1-1 Zamora blasted it into row Z when faced with an open goal in the 89th minute, then we went straight to the other end and scored (Saha?). Rodwell added another, and a great memory of the game (other than the two late goals and the win) was of Riise complaining to the ref he'd taken a whack to the head in the build-up to the third goal lol

And there has always been loads of our fans in the neutral end every time I've been in there.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
I was there for that one - it was heading for a draw and at 1-1 Zamora blasted it into row Z when faced with an open goal in the 89th minute, then we went straight to the other end and scored (Saha?). Rodwell added another, and a great memory of the game (other than the two late goals and the win) was of Riise complaining to the ref he'd taken a whack to the head in the build-up to the third goal lol

And there has always been loads of our fans in the neutral end every time I've been in there.
Was that the game Drenthe scored first half at their end?

ushuduup

Player Valuation: £50k
Hi,

I'm after 1 or ideally 2 for the Newcastle game if any of you wonderful people can help?

Thanks in advance

pwood3007

Player Valuation: £25k
Hi

Still looking for three tickets (preferably 1 x adult, 2 x youth) for Newcastle pls. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pete
07795 111040

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.