• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Don't blame the club. Blame stub hub.

My advice is don't use stub hub unless as a last resort or a bargain. Tickets can be bought directly from the club for pretty much every home as long as you are straight in there for start of general sale.

Failing that, buy the membership. It's still far better than a ticket resale site. I don't know why people would go to stub hub or other resale sites before a game is sold out.

Thanks for the advice Tim. From this distance it's not that easy to stay close with ticket availability, AND all the clubs endorse re-selling season tickets on stubhub.. so not quite blameless!

So I'm returning to supporting Everton remotely, and concentrating on my local rugby team, who play against Europe's best, and their ticketing process doesn't screw the ordinary supporter.

All the best now!

Thanks for the advice Tim. From this distance it's not that easy to stay close with ticket availability, AND all the clubs endorse re-selling season tickets on stubhub.. so not quite blameless!

So I'm returning to supporting Everton remotely, and concentrating on my local rugby team, who play against Europe's best, and their ticketing process doesn't screw the ordinary supporter.

All the best now!

I come over from Belfast and been burned before on flights for games moved. It's a bit of a nightmare. I never take a chance anymore before dates are confirmed because I don't want shafted again.

I don't agree with the stub hub promotion myself. And I've no time for any ST holder selling above fave value. But I think you're being a bit hard on the club. The club have always been extremely helpful with me. They definitely dont screw the fans. Thats the premier league suits. Tickets are readily available if you buy the membership every year and are on the ball.

I come over from Belfast and been burned before on flights for games moved. It's a bit of a nightmare. I never take a chance anymore before dates are confirmed because I don't want shafted again.

I don't agree with the stub hub promotion myself. And I've no time for any ST holder selling above fave value. But I think you're being a bit hard on the club. The club have always been extremely helpful with me. They definitely dont screw the fans. Thats the premier league suits. Tickets are readily available if you buy the membership every year and are on the ball.
It's generally not the ST holder selling over face value it stub hub putting extras on top.

All the best now!
Personally I think Everton should re think their relationship with stub hub. You can't have people just selling tickets for a profit, not because they genuinely can't go. I think Everton should set up their own service that allows season ticket holders to sell their tickets at face value. As it has been pointed out, if you stood outside the ground selling tickets for ludicrous sums, you'd get nicked. Fair play to GOT for having a service that allows genuine blues to sell and boy tickets. Up until the club decided to sell a ridiculous amount of season tickets, which has made it almost impossible to get tickets for bigger matches, unless their restricted views or your just lucky to find a honest seller on here or stub hub. Also if these tickets don't get sold, then it's just an empty seat, which isn't good for anyone. In my opinion the club should ban these scumbags who are trying to rip off their fellow blues.

Personally I think Everton should re think their relationship with stub hub. You can't have people just selling tickets for a profit, not because they genuinely can't go. I think Everton should set up their own service that allows season ticket holders to sell their tickets at face value. As it has been pointed out, if you stood outside the ground selling tickets for ludicrous sums, you'd get nicked. Fair play to GOT for having a service that allows genuine blues to sell and boy tickets. Up until the club decided to sell a ridiculous amount of season tickets, which has made it almost impossible to get tickets for bigger matches, unless their restricted views or your just lucky to find a honest seller on here or stub hub. Also if these tickets don't get sold, then it's just an empty seat, which isn't good for anyone. In my opinion the club should ban these scumbags who are trying to rip off their fellow blues.

It's definitely not impossible to get tickets. Far from it. But they will be restricted. Not that it worries me really. Nowhere is that bad apart from very back of the lower Gwladys.

It's definitely not impossible to get tickets. Far from it. But they will be restricted. Not that it worries me really. Nowhere is that bad apart from very back of the lower Gwladys.
Only for the bigger games. I tried to get tickets for Man City a few years, had a membership and phoned at 8 and there were only restricted tickets with the exception of the park end. It may be different for lower games. I use stub hub for smaller games, such as Watford and Huddersfield etc.

I don't think it's a bit hard..when ST holders are selling above face value, through the Goodison ticket office, then that's direct involvement by the club.

I have tried previously to list a ticket though that I'd bought through the club on StubHub when I wasn't a STH. I think you're only able to do it if you're a STH can't you?

Ideally they'd change that if they want to make this date change for long distance fans work for them via Stubbers.

Well said! Unfortunately the GOT didn't work for me. I can't give these tickets away! There will be 2 empty seats tonight!