• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Ona cruise ship in the Red Sea! Otherwise I would. The lad lives in Anfield but he works. Even when you go up you get the stock answer of they can’t do anything it needs to be the service desk. Who obviously take 10 days to investigate and reply.

What about asking him to tweet Everton Fan Services to see if they can get involved? I've had a similar issue where i've purchased them via the friends and family route on different customer refs and then gone back months later and it's only showing on one account.

Utter chaos from the box office as usual.

Me and the lad been to 5 always and the 2 cup games. I’ve got 7 credits he’s only got 6. According to the YTS on the phone his Rotherham ticket was bought under my number so it doesn’t count. That’s how all tickets were bought using friends and family and it shows in his history and says it was assigned to him. Yet the only option is to email the service desk who say they’ll take up to 10 days to respond. Utterly useless service as usual.

I had literally the exact same problem yesterday morning mate with my wife's and kids numbers. We've done all games this season apart from Bournemouth away so should have 7 credits. We all went to Rotheram game, and on their individual website logins they have their own "File Number" for the Rotheram ticket, but for some reason they are all allocated to my customer number?! Ended up speaking to two different people in the Box Office and argued my case as I am 100% certain I didn't balls it up my end but was told there was "nothing they could do". Fortunately I run an affiliated supporters club and spoke to the liaison officer and he nabbed me a ticket for my wife even though according to EFC she only had 6 credits.

Hi, I have 2 Peoples Lounge tickets available for the Cardiff game on Saturday. Tickets include a meal, pay bar, tea/coffee biscuits half time, free programme, guest speaker.
Face value is £60 each.
anyone interested?

Players and sponsors in the away end ? Come off it!

When we were sponsored by Chang there was always a good handful of their people in their Chang gear in the away end for United and Liverpool.

I remember a few years back, going the derby and United (we had them both within 4 days?) and the same group of people were around us, and they were actually from Chang.

So I’m not actually completely crackers.