• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Reckon I’ll be ok on 6 mate? Can’t open up those pictures for some reason.
Yeah six should be absolutely fine. Tickets never sell out on day one. And you have 75% of available credits. The most any game has required was Bournemouth (90%) and the next was Wolves at 59%, which was also first day of the season, newly promoted, easy to get to, etc. Man U and Chelsea both only required 45% for example..

Yeah six should be absolutely fine. Tickets never sell out on day one. And you have 75% of available credits. The most any game has required was Bournemouth (90%) and the next was Wolves at 59%, which was also first day of the season, newly promoted, easy to get to, etc. Man U and Chelsea both only required 45% for example..

I actually got my percentage figures wrong as I had under counted the number of away credits obtainable last season. There were 33 away games / home cup games. So Bournemouth was 79%, Wolves 52% and Man U and Chelsea were 39%.
1819 update.JPG

Cheers for that mate, only game I get that anxious ticket fright about not missed one since about 2007 and I have promised myself I’ll go until we win and the thought of missing one and us winning! I could be 50 next time it happens again hahaha

Can I just say that this post should be vaulted and brought back out in the event of a good cup run, or a big upturn in results with a run for the top 4 towards the end of the season.
Because over the years like a modern day Cassandra, you brilliantly tell everyone this. Yet sure as night follows day, there's barnpots bemoaning their misfortunes as credit-hoggers are stealing their chances of watching games they really want to attend, the dastards....
I think one year you even put up a table of how you'd end up with a semi-final ticket when starting out with no credits from the previous year. It was quite excellent!

And if, as we seem to progress under Marcos regime, the moaners will undoubtedly be coming out the woodwork demanding a change to the ticket system, yet again. But I still look forward to your explanation yet again around March/April , as it means we'll be doing good ;););););):dance::cheers::cheers:
I disagree with you, if people are going to all these games, then fine, they deserve the tickets. Loyal fans who travel all round the country supporting Everton are brilliant. However I think a lot of people just buy tickets to get credits, then sell them to other people. Clubs like Arsenal have a huge problem with people buying tickets and just not turning up to games. I'm sure we all know people who don't have a season ticket, yet go to away games all the time. On the other hand people will always complain about the way tickets are allocated, the way Everton allocate tickets is the fairest way.

. However I think a lot of people just buy tickets to get credits, then sell them to other people.
Sell them to who? Those people can just buy the ticket themselves and get the credit themselves, so why give someone else credit?
besides if people really are selling them how come so many people at times, for sell out games are asking for them but dont get them?
People are confused, you might see one or two getting passed on but not many, 100s ask and that's why people think there is a big market, but reality is those getting the tickets for games in demand are the fans who go and see us when were crap.
This comes around every year on the run up to the derby but no one complaines if were playing Newcastle on a Tuesday night as there not interested in that